Latest Mask Guidance from the CDC.

The thing is, most vaccinated people don't really care if all the unvaccinated people die. What they are afraid of is Big Brother anally raping them again. So, get angry at the idiot government. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I wouldn’t be so arrogant as to assume what the motivation is for those who have elected to receive the experimental drug we errantly call a vaccine. But in my circle it appears to be equal concern for their health and the concern for infecting another human being.
On to the second part. I’ll take that a step further. We have elected worthless pieces of shit and then to validate our own stupidity, continue to re-elect them. We get what we deserve.
The government and doc god has been all over the map so just guess.
I wouldn’t be so arrogant as to assume what the motivation is for those who have elected to receive the experimental drug we errantly call a vaccine. But in my circle it appears to be equal concern for their health and the concern for infecting another human being.
On to the second part. I’ll take that a step further. We have elected worthless pieces of shit and then to validate our own stupidity, continue to re-elect them. We get what we deserve. Originally Posted by Ronin3
People will be vaccinated and have no issues what so ever. Others will experience terrible adverse reactions, others will even die. Unvaccinated people will either contract the disease recover, die from it or go completely unscathed. Nothing is guaranteed or absolute.
People will be vaccinated and have no issues what so ever. Others will experience terrible adverse reactions, others will even die. Unvaccinated people will either contract the disease recover, die from it or go completely unscathed. Nothing is guaranteed or absolute. Originally Posted by Levianon17
it really boils own to how strong that person's immune system is to handle a viral load of a certain amount.
it really boils own to how strong that person's immune system is to handle a viral load of a certain amount. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's fundamentally true because as we all know people do fall ill from viruses. Everyone has their own viral load and an illness from a virus is the body's response to toxicity. So knowing how to detoxify the body can lessen the severity or even avoid certain viral infections all together. Of course some viruses such rabies act differently and attacks nervous tissue and avoids the Immune System by crossing the blood brain barrier. There generally is no hope for a person who has Rabies.
No common sense = political manipulation and there's this
Mask no need for vaccine , Vaccine no need for mask That was the science 2 weeks ago,,,,
  • Tiny
  • 07-31-2021, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Wear a mask
  • Tiny
  • 07-31-2021, 07:29 PM
That's fundamentally true because as we all know people do fall ill from viruses. Everyone has their own viral load and an illness from a virus is the body's response to toxicity. So knowing how to detoxify the body can lessen the severity or even avoid certain viral infections all together. Of course some viruses such rabies act differently and attacks nervous tissue and avoids the Immune System by crossing the blood brain barrier. There generally is no hope for a person who has Rabies. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'd a hell of a lot rather get immunity through the vaccine than the disease. And most people will get one or the other.
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/34487 Originally Posted by bambino