Atrocities

• BSer
  • 08-15-2014, 01:01 PM
U fucking sewer dwelling degenerates. Don't let anyone interested ever get an accurate description of said ho. That is sewer behavior.
no no no ...shit in his car, smoked newports in his bushes Originally Posted by kngslmn
BINGO! And I think they were 100's too!
This is EXACTLY the type of sewer mentality that cannot be allowed to exist EVER!

#hosinbushes Originally Posted by amishgangster
If you are going to police the sewer you need a new avatar for you - how about this one:

A little birdie told me the whole hooker I cancelled a Pgh because of TitsTatts was a hoax. She lied. I'm shocked. This type of bullshit must end. Atrocities I say. Where is the human decency. I'm calling Obama, he'll fix it.
  • BSer
  • 08-15-2014, 07:00 PM
A little birdie told me the whole hooker I cancelled a Pgh because of TitsTatts was a hoax. She lied. I'm shocked. This type of bullshit must end. Atrocities I say. Where is the human decency. I'm calling Obama, he'll fix it. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you saying there was some type of evil plot to attack tits and his reputation however it was based on lies

I'm sure a public apology to tits is fourth coming, and once again I was correct when I guessed all this yesterday.
Tits a hoax, well we will have to get ankle bracelet wearing Halo in the room, water-board her for a confession!
Was it the Moo Moo Mafia? Or local 250, their field rep just posted, after she stirred the shit pot for BSer. Ha, Ha, Ha,
I didn't mean to double post that lol.
No, Silver is on patrol, I'm at the fire pit, roasting quarter side of beef, drinking Stollies, got the scope set up. Lazing probable targets, will sight in my night scope in awhile, launching drone for air cap, after I finish my fire cooked ear corn, and baked potato.
No, Silver is on patrol, I'm at the fire pit, roasting quarter side of beef, drinking Stollies, got the scope set up. Lazing probable targets, will sight in my night scope in awhile, launching drone for air cap, after I finish my fire cooked ear corn, and baked potato. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Hey bro, missed you at the BBQ. For real. We'll get a lunch together soon. We luv u nan.
MMMMM Stoli's I am jealous. Funny & ironic though I just make grilled kabobs with baked potato and corn myself. Tell Silver I said hi.
Was not invited to BBQ, Security risk!! Just posted a general time for lunch. Miss drinking Sollies with you and all.
Was not invited to BBQ, Security risk!! Just posted a general time for lunch. Miss drink Sollies with you and all. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
I'll drink a Stoli with you anytime, anywhere.
MMMMM Stoli's I am jealous. Funny & ironic though I just make grilled kabobs with baked potato and corn myself. Tell Silver I said hi. Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl
A real baked potato or a faux casserole that allegedly tastes like a baked potato? Cause faux baked potatoes are fuckin atrocities.

#fuckinsourcream
Are you saying there was some type of evil plot to attack tits and his reputation however it was based on lies

I'm sure a public apology to tits is fourth coming, and once again I was correct when I guessed all this yesterday. Originally Posted by BSer
A hoax based on lies to impugn Titsfuck. Damn what is TOS coming to. Where is the common decency and civility. What will the community do. This is outrageous !!! Outrageous I say !!!