Can't believe it's came down to this...No loger Newbie Friendly.

With regards to my post...
""""providing ID of any kind is a good way to get your entire life ruined."""

With all the stuff that I would show, a provider would have to be a savant to remember.
I am NOT talking about letting someone write down anything either.

Basically, what do you need to absolutely know that I am not a C.O.P. I got it!

One time I pulled out all my stuff and it was a over priced CHAIR massage !
With regards to my post...
""""providing ID of any kind is a good way to get your entire life ruined."""

With all the stuff that I would show, a provider would have to be a savant to remember.
I am NOT talking about letting someone write down anything either.

Basically, what do you need to absolutely know that I am not a C.O.P. I got it!

One time I pulled out all my stuff and it was a over priced CHAIR massage ! Originally Posted by instfixer
In regards to your response: 1st- man where do you go to get screened like that?! I mean, wow! I would just say PASS! 2nd- as EA pointed out she has her screening method worked out which is quick and painless. Not having to present 4 forms of ID's, your Astronaut application, birth certificate, mother's maiden name,etc... What Ms. Sweet's has adressed were people setting up appt. times then not showing up or giving the run around. Wasting her time. Note that she never said anything about the screening process.
We Need A Section Dedicated To All The Idiots Out There
"Newbies grow up to be regulars, right Dylan

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
We Need A Section Dedicated To All The Idiots Out There Originally Posted by oLiViA88
"We have one of those... its called C-Span!"

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
"Newbies grow up to be regulars, right Dylan"

Ya the ones that actually do go through with the appoinment. But the ones that don't, will never be.
good thing I am notanewbie. :P
I think that other providers owe some debt of gratitude to newbie friendly providers who essentially bring in a whole new group of clientele for all the other providers. If no one saw newbies, the pool of available customers would never grow.