let's celebrate Juneteenth!

Are you calling all the Blacks shooting each other on Juneteenth weekend RAYCISS? Originally Posted by texassapper
No, bubbeleh, it appears that he's calling YOU that, JL.
I swear some of you goofball racist old dumb fucks have something seriously wrong with you. What logical person tries to turn that positive holiday into something negative unless you are just a racist idiot? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

how tall are you again? sorry i'll make the point lower so it doesn't go over your head. you don't need an ivy league degree to know that this exact thing would happen on the first official observance of this holiday that the very people this holiday is intended to honor can't peacefully honor it among themselves.

In other news AG Garland will be holding a press conference today blaming the nationwide outbreaks of violence in the black communities by blacks celebrating Juneteenth on White Supremacy.

Racism has been the hallmark of this forum, since long before the rise of Trump and the Turd Reich.

Just ask the OP. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

the truth is never racist, except to racists.

Actually, the photo TWK posted had the lynched corpse on fire.

But you can rest assure he saved that one for future self expression. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so
Lefties would replace July 4th celebrations with Juneteenth because its a reminder there was slavery and racism in America. SURPRISE! In case you didn't know.

What's funny is that like almost everything liberal, they get it wrong... Slavery wasn't ended until December when Georgia ratified the 13th amendment which took the adoption to the required 3/4ths of the States

But failure is what liberals do. Originally Posted by texassapper
Yeah and they wouldn't need any expensive Fireworks Display either. Just a few boxes of ammo and a cheap Taurus handgun, lol.
Yeah and they wouldn't need any expensive Fireworks Display either. Just a few boxes of ammo and a cheap Taurus handgun, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

there's nothing cheap about my Taurus PT-145 or my Judge!!!

if ya want a cheap piece of shit buy a Jennings

bahahahaa
there's nothing cheap about my Taurus PT-145 or my Judge!!!

if ya want a cheap piece of shit buy a Jennings

bahahahaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's OK, I prefer Sig Sauer. Taurus might make a few good models but in general it's not known as a high end firearm.
Calling it Juneteenth seems rather condescending. There could be a large number of better naming/branding options - IMHO. What it hearkens back to is the freed slaves did not know the exact date when originally told. Quite possibly because they didn't know calendars or have much concept of time or couldn't actually remember the date at the time. So they could only recall it as a date with a teen ending (13-19). Also, news did travel slower and mostly by word of mouth. And that's all I have to say about that.
I swear some of you goofball racist old dumb fucks have something seriously wrong with you. What logical person tries to turn that positive holiday into something negative unless you are just a racist idiot? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Here's some footage of Juneteenth. It's positively chaotic.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/prsc1B1elHks/

Indeed, to fire a gun on this holiday, shows what kind of people THEY are, the ones that fired the guns which I'll remind you, were not White. The Blacks that fired the guns are the idiots, the criminals, the animals that need to be put down right along with the Klan members.

Blacks turned this into something negative.
Indeed, to fire a gun on this holiday, shows what kind of people THEY are, the ones that fired the guns which I'll remind you, were not White. The Blacks that fired the guns are the idiots, the criminals, the animals that need to be put down right along with the Klan members.

Blacks turned this into something negative. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

exactly. just another day of black on black violence. Juneteenth, the 19th. sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, everyday.

meanwhile the FBI and AG Garland are all over stopping the "White Supremacy" threat.

Here's some footage of Juneteenth. It's positively chaotic.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/prsc1B1elHks/ Originally Posted by Levianon17

notice that in some of these incidents it's blacks shooting non-blacks for daring to attend their Sunday barbecue.
exactly. just another day of black on black violence. Juneteenth, the 19th. sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, everyday.

meanwhile the FBI and AG Garland are all over stopping the "White Supremacy" threat.

notice that in some of these incidents it's blacks shooting non-blacks for daring to attend their Sunday barbecue. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, I know. I found out later the Puerto rican couple that were killed were not at a Juneteenth celebration but were attending a different party near by. Because of these wide spread incidence of violence Juneteenth should not be declared a Holiday.
Yeah, I know. I found out later the Puerto rican couple that were killed were not at a Juneteenth celebration but were attending a different party near by. Because of these wide spread incidence of violence Juneteenth should not be declared a Holiday. Originally Posted by Levianon17

well that's new! a drive by shooting while driving by the Juneteenth barbecue.
juneteenth is Purge Day!
juneteenth is Purge Day! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

they should make it purge month! a mere day is offensive! a month of total purge violence to celebrate! just like the "Summer of Love"!!

baahhaaaaahaa

You think those protests aren’t about you and your ilk.
Too bad you didn't stop talking earlier. Because you couldn't, as usual, be more wrong.
You could've actually checked to see why the date is significant but why fuck your record up.
Your babbling succeeded in demeaning only yourself.
Juneteenth is the anniversary of Gen. Granger issuing General Order No. 3 that announced that the Emancipation Proclamation would be enforced in the state of Texas and that all enslaved people were now free. The order was given upon his arrival in Galveston on June 19, 1965.
Calling it Juneteenth seems rather condescending. There could be a large number of better naming/branding options - IMHO. What it hearkens back to is the freed slaves did not know the exact date when originally told. Quite possibly because they didn't know calendars or have much concept of time or couldn't actually remember the date at the time. So they could only recall it as a date with a teen ending (13-19). Also, news did travel slower and mostly by word of mouth. And that's all I have to say about that. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do