Hey Daaaaaman

The word is he will be back today. Let's see. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
You pimping out guys now too?

Ads go in the Provider Ad section
Like Sgt Elias he still lives on inside all of us!

those of us who did make it have an obligation to build again. To teach to others what we know, and to try with what's left of our lives to find a goodness and a meaning to this life. Originally Posted by Private Taylor
I'll never forget one of his reviews the first week I joined. The Provider's name was Dawn. D-man said holy shit this girl is hot. I got bait and switched for a hotter girl. For some reason they couldn't get a room so settled for a car date. The whole review sounded like a horny 17 year old boy which is how I see myself at times. I met Dawn afterwards. One of the best providers I've ever seen and she only had 4 reviews. She was the best kept secret. Maybe they ran off together. I dam sure loved reading his reviews. Funny as hell and he wasn't trying to be. It was just how D-man rolled.
This is beyond gay that you have to announce his return. As stated - you pimping guys now too? Wouldn't be happy if I was Dallaz.
You pimping out guys now too?

Ads go in the Provider Ad section Originally Posted by Grace Preston
This supposed return of daman may be as fake as many of Shep's reviews.
Easy there THN.
Easy there THN. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
You win. Don't know how many understand your reply but well played Sir.
Prolific. Entertaining. Consistent (that's a big one), Pussy never seemed to fry him, No drama, No complaints from the ladies (that I'm aware of).

And dammit, when he needed/decided to take off, he didn't make a big production out of it. He just took off. I respect that as much as the rest.

Regards big man,
LnH
Maybe his trust fund dried up.

Hmmmm....well, he's gonna be none too happy about my prior Laker / Kobe comments then....
You win. Don't know how many understand your reply but well played Sir. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I understood it.

It doesn't make it any less weird that a man is announcing the return of another man to the board. Dman got dragged into drama one time that I remember (by the OP if memory serves). He needs to teach the new guard how it's done. Glad he'll be back.
I understood it.

It doesn't make it any less weird that a man is announcing the return of another man to the board. Dman got dragged into drama one time that I remember (by the OP if memory serves). He needs to teach the new guard how it's done. Glad he'll be back. Originally Posted by DentBick
Everyone knows Shep's deal but I give him kudos because I've heard he's actually a good guy as far as pimps go and I've tried to troll him many times and he always comes back with a good reply, not aggressive, and makes me laugh.

If I was into the dick cliques his probably isn't bad minus him controlling what members say here.

On topic, this thread is gay...but this coming from a guy with #freemanslut in his signature.
  • 07-27-2017, 04:03 PM
Everyone knows Shep's deal but I give him kudos because I've heard he's actually a good guy as far as pimps go and I've tried to troll him many times and he always comes back with a good reply, not aggressive, and makes me laugh.

If I was into the dick cliques his probably isn't bad minus him controlling what members say here.

On topic, this thread is gay...but this coming from a guy with #freemanslut in his signature. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Mic drop...thread over...nicely done
posted by DentBick...
It doesn't make it any less weird that a man is announcing the return of another man to the board.

posted by theEccie214...
On topic, this thread is gay...but this coming from a guy with #freemanslut in his signature.

since when is it wierd for a guy to tell others that a fellow john maybe even a "friend" is returning to the scene???
shep must know something about daaaaaman in order to be able to post that. or he's a big show-off or troll. so what!!

guys can have guy friends and it not be wierd, at least from my view of the world.
  • NYr
  • 07-27-2017, 06:38 PM
since when is it wierd for a guy to tell others that a fellow john maybe even a "friend" is returning to the scene???
shep must know something about daaaaaman in order to be able to post that. or he's a big show-off or troll. so what!!

guys can have guy friends and it not be wierd, at least from my view of the world. Originally Posted by pmdelites

It is gay...simple.

they do have a man crush on each other.