Alec Baldwin...

Ofcourse.
Either that or physically come see me and burg are 2 different people. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
na, easier to wait and see this handle slow down or not when the other is back .

topic some have never heard of Eddie Eagle it seems
topic some have never heard of Eddie Eagle it seems Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Just point a gun and shoot it.
What me worry
Just point a gun and shoot it.
What me worry Originally Posted by lilylivered
but taint no Adult in movies anymore
O gets it.

I don't know zackly how these sets work, but I suspect they never do anything real smart....like have an NRA Certified Instructor or Range Officer oversee this kinda shit.

I guess we gotta add another rule:

"Don't point a real gun at anyone you don't want to kill. Ever. Even on a film set."

It said they were plinking cans earlier with live rounds. Someone needs to take the heat and it's not Alec Baldwin.
It said they were plinking cans earlier with live rounds. Someone needs to take the heat and it's not Alec Baldwin. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
He pointed the gun
And pulled the trigger...
And was one of the producers.....
Really, it was a white supremacist who snuck in the middle of the night, swicthed guns , as he/she was pissed off of how Alec hated our last president.lol
It said they were plinking cans earlier with live rounds. Someone needs to take the heat and it's not Alec Baldwin. Originally Posted by hardlikker12

CNN reporter got that information from someone on the set but listening to anti gun advocates talk it's clear how little they know about guns. They were asking questions like "What's plinking" "Can you see a shell casing in a revolver" Legal gun owners have more respect for how dangerous firearms are and take safety more seriously
Baldwin, as producer, has civil liability. The local sheriff says criminal charges are "on the table" too.
Yup.

We still gotta see the real findings from the investigation. But more and more, this looks like a total breakdown in safety and discipline. And when I said before that Baldwin didn't "deserve" this....I was speaking of the pain and anguish of being part of someone's death. But ...he probably will deserve the ruined rep and massive financial liability that results from this.

Cuz Nail is right. As Producer, he owns this.

The Captain goes down with his ship. The General is responsible for his troops. Baldwin is toast.

heh......

Inside the Alec Baldwin Shooting: A Dysfunctional Set and a Fatal Mistake
On a low-budget movie beset by labor unrest and time pressures, an inexperienced crew member was put in charge of guns; ‘there was some complacency’

heh.....

fry his ass.....
Don't know what's more fun: watching Baldwin or Andy Boy take it dry...
Baldwin would give it dry to andy boy, but andy boy needs to wear a trump mask to enhance the feeling !