Will Mitch fuck Trump with a secret impeachment ballot?

you guys keep saying powerful, bombshell, etc.. I don't read or hear any of that. well, except when I turn to FOX, their narrators say that. nobody else. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

just about every article i see on Yahoo claims ""Bombshell" and "Powerful Message" over yet another twit testifying or making some statement about Trump.

it's to the point now where they've worn it out.
just about every article i see on Yahoo claims ""Bombshell" and "Powerful Message" .... to the point now where they've worn it out. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And none of which are bombshells or powerful msgs.

Every single thing is "I heard someone else say something".
just about every article i see on Yahoo claims ""Bombshell" and "Powerful Message" over yet another twit testifying or making some statement about Trump.

it's to the point now where they've worn it out. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't read Yahoo. I wish "news" people would keep adjectives to themselves. and other spin. almost every time I turn on CNN or MSNBC (less so with FOX), they run a banner headline, "breaking" news.. "Source: Republicans nervous", or "Committee Members concerned", shit like that. what "Source"? which Republicans? and how do you know what they FEEL?

Every single thing is "I heard someone else say something". Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

there is getting to be too much of that. last week, I got it to an extent. let's have some first-hand meat for the Stove, if there is any.
  • oeb11
  • 11-19-2019, 03:10 PM
CT - I agree entirely with your above two posts.

The adam schiff show is all about "how did that make you feel - that you heard fourth hand from an unidentified source??"
schiff hs been playing Joe McCarthy with "evidence in hand" since he assumed the chair - and divulged none.

Time to pony up the real stuff on Trump - or go back to kalifornia and tend nancy's lawn.
dems are trying to replay the nixon impeachment hearing which had wall to wall media coverage as we're seeing with the trump impeachment hearings.

Clinton didn't have that type of media coverage. lucky him.
dems are trying to replay the nixon impeachment hearing which had wall to wall media coverage as we're seeing with the trump impeachment hearings.

Clinton didn't have that type of media coverage. lucky him. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
CBS dropped it yesterday.
Stupid question...impeachment votes have to be public.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2019, 12:30 PM
Stupid question...impeachment votes have to be public. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No they don't.

Can't you read?
Stupid question...impeachment votes have to be public. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
No they don't.

Can't you read? Originally Posted by WTF

he's right for once.

Clinton didn't have that type of media coverage. lucky him. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
CBS dropped it yesterday. Originally Posted by bambino

did they? well, shouldn't be too surprising. its not a ratings hit. lol.

bet the viewers are complaining about not seeing their favorite soaps or game shows.

there is getting to be too much of that. last week, I got it to an extent. let's have some first-hand meat for the Stove, if there is any. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Vindman already testified. he heard the call. what did he say? "i thinck orange man bad".
"i disagree with orange man". "orange man not listen to me so impeach orange man"

BAHHAHAAAAAA
I think the idiot is conflating the House vote with the Senate vote.
I think the idiot is conflating the House vote with the Senate vote. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Maybe WTF should have titled this thread:

Will Mitch fuck him with a secret removal vote?

He will be impeached. But if the removal/conviction votes were secret, he could be removed. If the Senate Republicans weren't such pussies beholden to his coattails.
Maybe WTF should have titled this thread:

Will Mitch fuck him with a secret removal vote?

He will be impeached. But if the removal/conviction votes were secret, he could be removed. If the Senate Republicans weren't such pussies beholden to his coattails. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Now that's funny.

It boils down to, if the vote is public the Senators are forced to evaluate and vote on the (lack of) evidence to impeach, which gives Trump the vote to not remove. If the vote is private, they can ignore the (lack of) evidence and vote on their feelings toward Trump.