When A Provider Wants To Get To Know A Hobbyist ... How Much Convo Is Really Necessary To Be Comfortable With Performing A Session? A Question Asked ... By A "voice" That Cries Out In The Wilderness = )

It was me. But the truth is, he came as the Dark Knight, and I specifically asked for Spiderman. I felt like I didn't know him. I mean, we are talking Illinois vs. New York...I just couldn't wrap my head around the disparity. Sigh...I apologize A666. I just had my heart set on being your Mary Jane. Come back to me. I promise to talk zero time and love you long time.

*If you really believe it was me, don't contact me until you develop a sense of humor...
  • drax1
  • 02-28-2015, 07:58 PM
All this is too much about nothing. Sorry I spent the time reading the original whine. What a time waster.
Did the provider in question post taint photos?
...only where a select number of friends could see them.
There is really only one reason you don't do that. You simply don't want to post anything negative cause you are too concerned about not being able to see who you may want to see. Surely you know by now being truthful is not going to hurt your reputation in the way you think. SIU is a prime example of that. Geeez I fell off the deep end once and started multiple threads along with a no review and that has never stopped me from being able to see who I choose to see. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
So, why does he not know that....by now?
I enjoy convo time first but try and book a 90 min session so there is no rush. That sucks that she tried to rush things at the end.
That sucks that she tried to rush things at the end. Originally Posted by colorado boy
A dang nightmare...an expensive trip to a hooker factory, but with (almost) all bullshit and (almost) no action.

Why shouldn't the refusal to name this scammer invalidate all hundred-plus HELL TO DA YEAH reviews from this OP? They can't mean much more than that he visited some hooker and actually got laid. And that's that with that.
He catches shit when doesn't post a review, and he catches it when he does.
A dang nightmare...an expensive trip to a hooker factory, but with (almost) all bullshit and (almost) no action.

Why shouldn't the refusal to name this scammer invalidate all hundred-plus HELL TO DA YEAH reviews from this OP? They can't mean much more than that he visited some hooker and actually got laid. And that's that with that. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Your interpretation may be going a bit too far. The OP only indicated he does not write "No" reviews and did not say he gives everyone a "Yes". In other words, a bad provider is not even worthy of a review for the reasons stated while the AC seal of approval given to the good ones are legitimate.
  • drax1
  • 03-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Don't you find it ironic that he's bitching about all talk and no substance, then he comes here and does the same to us and expects sympathy?
In response to Eccie Addict and everyone who shares my dissatisfaction with being in this situation. I have chosen not to name the Provider for the following 3 reasons:

1. I have observed throughout my years on Eccie, that posting a negative review on the Coed discussions sections, can be more counterproductive than productive. Not only will it create unnecessary controversy, drama, and backfire on the OP, but it will generate big business $$$$$ opportunities, the chance of shining in the spotlight for her, and 15 seconds of fame for the Provider. There seems to be hobbyists who get turned on and sexually aroused over hearing of other's misfortunes, and look for such Providers to see in the hopes of disproving a negative review poster.

2. The white knights will come out in full force to protect her, while she opens a big bag of popcorn and enjoys watching ... the epic battle unfolding between her white knights and myself.

3. Like I said previously, I believe that by me not acknowledging her and denying her existence and never seeing her again, ever ... is fair enough. I walk away from her and I will never look back. I choose to remain silent ... there is no 15 seconds of fame, no epic apocalyptic battle between hobbyists, no Oscar awards or Golden Globes, no popcorn for her ... what she did to me was bad enough in itself. I wish to move on and forget this bad episode of my hobby life.

I have had many negative hobby encounters during my time in this hobby. But all of the ones that were positive, good, and that made me happy ... I make public and enjoy sharing with everyone. The ones that were horrible, terrible, and left me unhappy ... I allow them to be forgotten and they remain unworthy of any mention in the pages of my hobby history. I see no merit in even mentioning them, as Wakeup said ... it is "useless". Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
So exactly what is your whole point in "sharing" this negative experience since you provide no informaiton of value to anyone at all. Is this a ThreAD for yourself?

My bad. This is the dude that dresses up in a Spiderman costume for his sessions ... enough said.
Dealing with drama is a choice. Post the thread and then never click on it again. Or click on it and dive into the shit for some fun internet trolling. It's your choice.

Either way what negative consequence are you worried about? Loss of "respect" of trolls hanging out on a whore board? Not being able to see a provider you already would never willing see again? Even though I enjoy a bit of drama/trolling I'm perfectly polite at all appointments and have never once been turned down.

I think you are completely wrong about the financial impact drama and negative reviews have on providers. You see non-stop on here people discussing passing on providers due to negative stuff. My personal DNS list of these is at 17, and everyone of those are based on bad reviews and drama. Are there still idiots who think bad experiences won't happen the them because they are such playa's? Sure, but they don't offset the lost business no matter what trolls and the provider want you to think.