Encounter NCNS Celeste Doll el.paso

Have nothing more to say because I'm getting my great weekend started , to much time wasted on this bogus crap.
Yup I do have great reviews, real ones , and repeat clients sweetheart that's what my client list consists of 8 yrs now so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing sier but you're plans to try to make me look otherwise aren't working hun . Sept 6 I was Eastside facts was at yarbrough baby Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
.good for you and them..I just posted my nsns experience with you..hope I make great plans but plz don't ncns some gullible guy...
Have nothing more to say because I'm getting my great weekend started , to much time wasted on this bogus crap. Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
.nothing more to say as well from my side..I've wasted too much time replying to ur false nonsense on top of my time u wasted with 2 ncns..have a great weekend and don't ncns some other poor soul!..
Nope I wasnt Westside that date anymore I was east get your facts straight and don't worry about me with your bs I can't post receipts with real world name babe but I was Eastside yarbrough location not west so not even entertaining you. But don't worry about it It ofc CB
Truly celestial experience being in the Westside and Eastside same time?
Sep 6th or 5th or 7th..it's all semantics..to refresh your memory, let me tell u and others this. There were 2 hotels with the same name starting with the letter L on opposite sides of the street. 2 exact hotels same name.. normally if it's a bigger hotel, they have say an a wing or B wing..these were 2 different hotels with the same name with 2 different addresses.. U confirmed the hotel with the address and I confirmed it as well when I was driving over.. and then once at the hotel u did your send parking lot pic bs and a ncns..maybe the local El paso guys can chime in about the 2 same hotels on opposite sides of the street. U confirmed I was at the right hotel as u texted the address and then pulled your ncns shenanigans..this thread and the drama you created and all the false lying and bullying is why guys are hesitant to post ncns experiences with u..and confirms I dodged a bullet and helps other guys from dodging a bullet as well..

And BTW, u said u were done with the thread yesterday, but guess what u are back on it again lol.. maybe if you post less lies and falsifications here constantly, u would've more time to respond to guys texts when they schedule an appointment and that in turn would reduce your ncns.. food for thought maybe, or maybe not with u..
Nope I was not at the Westside none of those dates sir....so this is a straight up lie. Yes it does matter because that's what you write this on.
Just saying and it's my right to defend myself ...wasn't there so now let's be fair you gave false info already
Helping them dodge a bullet? Sir I'm more than a great provider and in no way will I allow someone like you to say other wise. You not going to help no one do anything when it comes to my business. Wasn't there the 6 I was in the Eastside.
So u are back again on this thread lol..Liar liar pants on fire ��. Don't care for your drama or bs nor have the time for it but have to let the guys know..and yes they have dodged a bullet no matter what u say..and u have a great weekend Ms Celeste and don't be worried about this crap as u said in your own words..
Man, you let the guys know about 25 messages ago. We got it. Give it a rest. You are just making yourself look petty now.
Man, you let the guys know about 25 messages ago. We got it. Give it a rest. You are just making yourself look petty now. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
Agreed, point made & point noted..this is my last post on this thread.
Agreed, point made & point noted..this is my last post on this thread. Originally Posted by Erictravels12

You said that 8 posts ago. Both of you need to give it a rest.
Someone has to get the last word in.