BIG CLITS....

Why ask her? You can show & prove right? lol...

Ask your friend Gynette. I am the "King" ......Datyking Originally Posted by datyking
love the signature!

wow i am going to have to read this one twice. i had no idea we have few locals sporting the big clit. ladies...where have you been hiding? let that clit loose and free..... get tongue captured today.

@ where is the big clit alaska lady? Originally Posted by windowshopper
  • 2Bars
  • 10-02-2012, 04:45 PM
I love big clits. I could stay down there all day.
Nothing better, in my opinion, than mugging down on a huge swollen clit. I could stay down there for fucking days on end. I can also say, as well as other guys on here, Angel N. has one of the biggest clits I've ever seen.... especially on a spinner.....it was absolutely built for licking and sucking on.
Well well Glynette and Kammye I know both of yours up close and personal. Hell to think of it even while side by side comparision munching! And you both know how much I love being down between your thighs! That was a party! Five star dinning at its best!

Ok though if we are talking large though Kammye one of your buddies has the damn biggest I have ever seen in person. Splash has a HUGE delicous clit the size of a baby boys penis!
Damn jimmycz, are there amy clits in Houston that you don't know up close and personal?
Oh hell yea cause it seems I meat a new one every week! But always keep close to those I cannot ever replace!
  • zme
  • 10-02-2012, 11:12 PM
I do all the above that you mentioned. To me, having a lady cum first is my goal. Kind of my dessert before the meal (no pun intended). Tell me how to do it or how you like it and I'll follow. Just get to the point of pleasure and I'm a happy guy. Originally Posted by Augustball
I am with you there...
I love Big clits..first pulling back the hood and licking and sucking it until it get nice and hard. Nothing turns me on like knowing the clit is happy. If its a truly large clit I'll treat it the way I like to have my cock treated. stroking it, use the hood to slowly jerk that clit, swirling licks, painting it with my tongue, then sucking the whole thing into my mouth...and when your about to cum really dig in putting that perfect firm pressure down on that clit until the pussy give up its sweet juices....then pat that clit with my hand during post orgasmic afterglow...I got yours n my sights Kammye
I'm not shy about mine anymore. Just have to be careful to never get horny while wearing tight jeans. I don't even buy shorts anymore thanks to the seam rubbing against me it's too hard to hide excitement when it's visibly trailing down my inner thighs.
  • Dq
  • 10-02-2012, 11:55 PM
If my words are making you wet just imagine how these full lips and long tongue will make you feel. I love to take my time. I get my pleasure from pleasing you. I have the passion and the skills to keep you wet and give you continuous orgasms.
Splash has a HUGE delicous clit the size of a baby boys penis! Originally Posted by jimmycz
The biggest I have seen and witnessed to date. Kammye nice thread
Ok though if we are talking large though Kammye one of your buddies has the damn biggest I have ever seen in person. Splash has a HUGE delicous clit the size of a baby boys penis! Originally Posted by jimmycz
Liar!!!

You said Angel Barbie
Mines falls under the same category. However, she's so sensitive, I prefer a more gentle approach at first. Then I can take a good tongue thrashing up until I come. Got to back off of it at that point, give me the chance to return the favor and come down off of cloud nine. Originally Posted by Glynette
Yes Baby, I know and will remember!!

Well ive been told that some gentlemen prefer big clits especially for DATY purposes. I always was embarrased about mine until i got on here!! Being that i love DATY i wanna hear how some of you all devour the clit...do you suck it, lick it, flick it, kiss it, or just make sweet love to it. Im the first one to admit if you suck on mine and spread my lips open and let my legs go all the way back to head ill cum all over the place! At least now im finally accepted into the big clit club for such a lil spinner girl like myself.
Originally Posted by Kammye
Soon to find out for myself, dear lady

I have a big one as well. I've heard mine looks right at ya. I love my mine to be licked slow as well sucked very slow hehehe. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

and you too, Ms. Champagne Brown!!