How do you like your dick sucked?

Everything on the list THN....but with lots of red lipstick!!!
I think for most guys if you are down there and we didn't have to beg then we are grateful. I really like a lot of hand action with the mouth. Jules does really good at that....but every guy will be a little different to what makes him tick. I usually like to give a little guidance or I'll really moan when you hit that right rhythm...kind of like when I'm doing some daty...I really listen for those ques to know when I hit the right spot...I really like it when the girl tells me where to and how to lick it....look we are all trying to please or be pleased....so why don't we help out with a little direction if there is something we really like? THN would you be offended if a guy gave a little direction on what really turned him on? It wouldn't bother me if I was down on some daty and the lady told me to hit it in a certain spot....I would get after it right there on that spot lol. Damn I'm going to have to go rub one out after thinking about all this lol
Everything on the list THN....but with lots of red lipstick!!! Originally Posted by angusranch

+1 on the red lipstick!
  • JROD
  • 01-05-2016, 01:42 PM
FIRST.....I have to connect with the lady on an emotional and intellectual level. Have a nice long talk together....Maybe even a cry together..

Who am I bullshitting?

I like most of the list. Not much of a fan of the gagging noises.
I too like it often!
Honestly it was never my thing and didn't get me off. Then a partner reached around and grabbed both cheeks and went FIA and I never came so hard. I saw stars. She did it again the next time and wow. Amazing.
Seldom have any complaints when I get my dick sucked. I love all ways, although once had a lady just attack it, like she just wanted me to hurry and cum. Needless, that was not my favorite experience. Maybe narrow minded on my part, but still did not work. Otherwise, always a ready and willing participant.
I like it fast, aggressive, lotta spit (sloppy), deep throat, noisy, balls fondled, lots of tongue going up and down my shaft with lots of spit washing my dick! And don't stop please!
Slow and sloppy, moaning is a huge turn on. Balls fondling is highly apprileciated. Hands caressing legs is crazy sexy. CIM is just delifghtful
Yes. Just yes.
Fast?
Slow?
Aggressive?
Sensual?
Little suck?
Lotta suck?
Deep throat?
Shaft licking?
Tongue lashing/swirling?
Noisy?
Quiet?
Balls fondled?
Balls squeezed?
Eye contact?
Don't look at me?

Let us know... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
(D) All of the above
Fast?
Slow?
Aggressive?
Sensual?
Little suck?
Lotta suck?
Deep throat?
Shaft licking?
Tongue lashing/swirling?
Noisy?
Quiet?
Balls fondled?
Balls squeezed?
Eye contact?
Don't look at me?

Let us know... Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Slow, sensual, lotta suck,shaft licking, balls fondled, quiet, eye contact
with a finger up my ass
Anything as long as you don't stop when I cum.

Bonus points for swirling my cum around the head and repeating

Extra bonus points if you know how to give a prostate massage and add that to the mix
All of the above. I like the eye contact when it's slow and sensual for starters. Tongue lashing and swirling just the head,and shaft licking are good as well for teasing and get my anticipation up. Once I reach that tense moment switch to fast and aggressive with lotta suck and I like it when a woman keep sucking while I'm cumming, being a little more aggressive, taking control it, making it hers and not letting go she feels ready. It's sensitive as hell and I want to run out the door but It's a hell of a climax for me. Originally Posted by izzy32
check that
Slow sensual with a lot of eye contact. Some DT, ball fondling and some dirty talk