Unrevealed providers demanding 10 reviews

• Toyz
  • 01-19-2016, 03:41 PM
Wow Toyz, didn't realize you had your mouth on whispers asshol smh.

I'm upset that he's trying to ruin my name and have my name related to being a street walker, not because it's true or false, I care about how others see me, and don't want that stigma put on me.

FYI never thought of doing this before I started, let alone being a street walker Originally Posted by shayla84
Shayla...

go back & not only read my responses but touch them...feel the sticky gooey sarcasm that coats each word?

Come on...give me some credit.
Actually I believe you have crossed 3 of the 4 you refer to in this thread alone.... Perhaps you should get back on topic... there is one about hijacking as well....
I'm gonna stick up for my self, that's my right and actually you hijacked it when you had your comments about me and that's not what the topic was about

The thread is about some new girls that appear to be managed looking for far more from a potential client than is available on them. Did you have a comment on that or any information that could shed some light on it?
and those girls were not new and it was one girl and she's been on the board a while, please know what your talking about before you speak. And who are you to tell someone what there with our who should see someone and what type of clientele there trying to get

My opinion was a Pimp at work.... Still leaning in that direction. Originally Posted by Whispers
opinions are like assholes, well yeah that fits you. And assuming makes an ass out of you not me
i apologize hon i thought you were now being an ass that is my fault and i apologize, i thought you were better then that that's what pissed me off babe . again im sorry
Shayla...

go back & not only read my responses but touch them...feel the sticky gooey sarcasm that coats each word?

Come on...give me some credit. Originally Posted by Toyz

I did not receive a single warning or point while posting on the KC boards. It got boring after SL left...
Originally Posted by Whispers
Who would you suppose I show my degree to, obviously I don't want to be outted so your out of the question, but I can def do that just to show how slow you are!
Shayla, ToyZ was being ToyZ.

I have been watching these fights going on as a lurker but when I made the derision to move my company to the Austin area I signed up. Eccie in DC is worthless.

From what I see here, he was trying to say in his own way that others should come out and say what they really really know and feel. I would say that his statements have been stifled by one of our mods as suddenly his demeanor has changed toward attacking Whispers.

You will need to take a moment and read between the lines when Toys addresses issues with Whispers. That doesn't mean you or others should. I can call him fat and ugly as I have facts but being a liar and a cheat I have to leave to others with personal experience.

Wow Toyz, didn't realize you had your mouth on whispers asshol smh.

I'm upset that he's trying to ruin my name and have my name related to being a street walker, not because it's true or false, I care about how others see me, and don't want that stigma put on me.

FYI never thought of doing this before I started, let alone being a street walker Originally Posted by shayla84
I'm ready whispers easy enough to find it's on the college site, so of course I can just send the link but would need someone I don't have to worry about outting me, so that leaves you or but if you have a mod or someone in mind just let me know.

You no nothing about me, my family's wealthy, were all educated, mom's retired nurse, dad and brothers work for the city, one brother plays professional hockey, was married for 5 years, graduated highschool, graduated college with a business degree Lol so come on with it, not everyone on here is cause of mommy/daddy issues, drugs, pimps and all. Some of us just like to do this, it's fun, something to do, and pays better then what my school loans paid for and what is make Lol all honesty, so any time now you can kiss my ass
I'm ready whispers easy enough to find it's on the college site, so of course I can just send the link but would need someone I don't have to worry about outting me, so that leaves you or but if you have a mod or someone in mind just let me know.

You no nothing about me, my family's wealthy, were all educated, mom's retired nurse, dad and brothers work for the city, one brother plays professional hockey, was married for 5 years, graduated highschool, graduated college with a business degree Lol so come on with it, not everyone on here is cause of mommy/daddy issues, drugs, pimps and all. Some of us just like to do this, it's fun, something to do, and pays better then what my school loans paid for and what is make Lol all honesty, so any time now you can kiss my ass Originally Posted by shayla84
I know you write like a high school drop out that spent too much time on the streets.....

I know that the back story on you is that you were a Toyz "project" a few years back and that he sourced you off the streets.... Now Toyz HAS been known to take credit for things that were not really his doing... Maybe he did you a disservice sharing that .....

I know that with all those good people in your family and all that "wealth" Shayla that it's makes little to no sense why your kids got sucked into the system and not placed with family when you lost them a few years back, didn't have adequate legal representation or why you had to beg for help here....... I'm sorry....It makes no sense....

You fit a very stereo typical profile Shayla...... Every time you post you make it easier to believe.....

I also know that you are not remotely on topic. Start a threAD if you want it to be about you....

Let's get back to the OP's topic.

Whoever this whore is that bases her screening on reviews is a tard.. Holy Tebow when are these whores going to learn that reviews don't mean shit.. Just move on & bitching on a thread isn't going to help your situation.. Her body her rules if you can't offer what she requires find another hoe that will..

People bitch about my screening & I slam my delete button everytime... there is always some to replace the tard who won't follow my screening. .. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Yeah..... Whining about a girls preferences has never done any good.....see them.... don't see them...... share what they want.... don't share........

Really irrelevant...... These gals might not even know they have accounts here on ECCIE....... we see that too often amongst other things.....

The 10 review or don't get seen was actually a guy's suggestion as he was advising new hoes recently as I recall.....
Ok so not once have I said anything to you whispers and now your starting on me again, but in kc you whined to everyone that I attack you.
Fuck off, and quit with the lies about me being on the street is getting old and its untrue.
Stop starting shit and then playing the victim Originally Posted by shayla84
Just FYI before this I was a stay at home mother, graduated college, worked my ass off and was a wife want proof because I have it you miserable, over weight, ugly bastard. Originally Posted by shayla84

Shayla, Shayla, Shayla!!!! Now you know this was the exact type of response he was poking for and you gave it him
C'mon Chic!!
Toyz had no affiliation with me at all lmfao, and I'm doing this all of my phone and am probably overly pissed off about this.
I have my kids thank you, your dumb ass hell and need to stop using them against me cause I asked for help 1 time!!! 3 years I've been on here and asked for help once to get home, and that's it, not to help pay rent, or hotel fees, or phone bills so crusify me please!!! I'm done talking about this leave me alone, I hope you come on your sandwich tonight, I wouldn't she'd a tear.
I'm know and I'm done, but I don't get how he gets away with so much but everyone else gets banned for stupid shit....
ToyZ, You were saying, or about to, about Shayla and the allegations made by Whispers...

I'll get the TMZ cameras set up and the press room while we wait.

• Toyz
  • 01-19-2016, 05:45 PM
ToyZ, You were saying, or about to, about Shayla and the allegations made by Whispers...

I'll get the TMZ cameras set up and the press room while we wait.

Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett
"WhixxZy & allegations" are actually comedy terms that mean "Here comes more lies & bullshit"...

Its entertaining to watch his mini meltdowns (it really is)...I love being in his head 24/7 'cause hes now a laughing stock in co-ed.

Think about it...when the sum total of your lifes celebrity is being a troll on a fuck board...

I'm know and I'm done, but I don't get how he gets away with so much but everyone else gets banned for stupid shit.... Originally Posted by shayla84
Oh it's pretty obvious why, but it's one of those WTF can you do about it?
I didnt think i was whining. Just stating my opinion. Thought that was the porpose of this forum. Must have interrupted Mr.Yanks concentration and wasnt able to complete his task in hand. As far as pathetic, everyone one here on both sides are pathetic in one way or another. Nice to meet you Johnny, I'll remember to avoid anyone that you review.
I know you write like a high school drop out that spent too much time on the streets ...

You fit a very stereo typical (sic) profile Shayla....... Originally Posted by Whispers
And where did you spend your time, professor?