Cum Face Slut

Love the purple hair but the eyes slay me every time!
Thank youuuu <3
Love tht u love cum on ur face lolahhhh and I love the hair. But more importantly i love them tig ol bitty's... I want to motorboat them one Time pretty pls?
I'd like a doubles session with Lolahhhh and serenity just to watch serenity motorboat them
I'm insulted you would even ask that... Of course I'll give you something good to post!! Originally Posted by JdeHog
The smile u just put on my face!!... Now for the load you can put on my face!... Mmmmm
I'd like a doubles session with Lolahhhh and serenity just to watch serenity motorboat them Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I mean it'd be cool to see for a few seconds but if you had 2 mouths that talented in the same room at the same time...I think I'd want the attention on myself.
Well yeah obviously RJ
I'd like a doubles session with Lolahhhh and serenity just to watch serenity motorboat them Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
What are u waiting for then? I want to motor boat then right now
I also would like a Dick to suck on
I mean it'd be cool to see for a few seconds but if you had 2 mouths that talented in the same room at the same time...I think I'd want the attention on myself. Originally Posted by RJinLR
Where is your dick when I need one? Lol
Well yeah obviously RJ Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Or yours?
  • 2dogs
  • 10-15-2016, 12:50 PM
I've had the privilege of meeting Lolahhhh. She doesn't disappoint, gentlemen.
Love me some Lolah and Serenity
Well damn girl! I'd totally let you motorboat them... We should definitely do a doubles date.
Well damn girl! I'd totally let you motorboat them... We should definitely do a doubles date. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
I feel like i need in on this motorboating action ladies