Provider's Guide to Dirty Talk

Spanish counts! Might have to translate a couple of phrases, but I would be down.
Spanish counts! Might have to translate a couple of phrases, but I would be down. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
But thats the best thing about spanish no matter what she says the accent makes you all hot & bothered
I love to talk dirty. Talk dirty to me and I will talk dirty to you Originally Posted by Houston Katrina
Sort of like you show me your taint and I will show you mine?

Dirty talk is extra especially if I have to lie & say how much I love your 1.3 inches of dangling death ijs... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hey, all the ladies love my 1.3" of dangling death.

I like to talk dirty in Spanish, but I'm not sure how guys feel about it. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
You are probably just reciting Mother Goose and Dr Seus.
  • N.M.
  • 02-15-2016, 03:37 PM
Spanish counts! Might have to translate a couple of phrases, but I would be down. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
"Hmmmm Papi asi, que Rico... Metemelo TODO, hmm"

That's just one phrase... Sounds hot in person and while grabbing his face... Lol
I just joined this forum and wasn't sure what to think reading this thread I know I've come to the right place
Lol that's the gift and the curse. If her accent is sexy, she'll make "Put your dick in your mouth, papi" in the Spanish sound much sexy as hell and you won't even realize what she's saying lmao.

That said, it's def on my list to get a provider to talk dirty to me in espaņol. Maybe one day soon.
"Hmmmm Papi asi, que Rico... Metemelo TODO, hmm"

That's just one phrase... Sounds hot in person and while grabbing his face... Lol Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
I wanna hear this in person ASAP!!! Natalia??!!!
my last girlfriend talked dirty, "fuck me hard, harder, iuuumm look that cock" oh I want it in ass, then see say stuff in spanish, I am so wet, put that dick all over my tits, blah, blah, blah. rather see a hooker
Sorry but how is she gonna talk dirty if her mouth is full?
So the other daty I caught a piece of the movie "Waitress" on HBO. Keri Russell plays a food server blue collar gal who is saving money to leave her no count husband. There is a scene where he insists on getting some. Keri reluctantly goes along and the dude is atop her hunching away while she just lays there. Finally the husband raises up on his hands continuing to hump and says, "Say something dirty to me."

Keri replies, "What do you want me to say?"

She needs guest status to come here and read this post.
I like to talk dirty in Spanish, but I'm not sure how guys feel about it. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
You're kidding right...that shit is sexy af.

Sorry but how is she gonna talk dirty if her mouth is full? Originally Posted by Permission2Look
Because there lacking in the pee pee department DUH
Dirty Talk is only good when it's believable...

Most hookers aren't good at making it believable
Dirty Talk is only good when it's believable...

Most hookers aren't good at making it believable Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Yea but most tricks believe everything a hooker says

How else do you think all these tricks claim to be the best DATY eaters when all there doing is slobbering
Yea but most tricks believe everything a hooker says Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Not this one.

How else do you think all these tricks claim to be the best DATY eaters when all there doing is slobbering Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Tricks lie...