Ideal Length of Appointments

Nope 3sides is far from a troll. One of the kindest people that posts on eccie. When's he's not talking about taint, he'll sprinkle some wisdom in his posts. Originally Posted by Ansley

Why thanck you Ansley. You have not been around enough. Ansley is correct, I often sprinckle the infield of SHMB wisdom. It helps just being another voice in Wayward's head.

Lola, never mind Yancks. He is just bitter because he cannot figure out how to untwist his taint.
I read where he talked about Paula Poundstone once ... Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I can't believe I missed that one. It must've been in the Political Forum.

I favor longer sessions. 90 minutes and up to whenever they want me to leave (days, weeks).

Sometimes I just don't have anywhere better to be.
I think for me personally, for a FIRST date, I LOVE a two hour appointment to just have time to relax together and to share enjoyable conversation and get to know each other a little before we give ourselves plenty of time for fun. I think it is a great timeframe to know if you have a genuine connection with someone. I love when I find a genuine connection that turn into longer and/or regular visits. Even just one hour can seem incredibly long if you don't click with someone so I tend to be a little picky about my clientele and like communicating before hand a little. It doesn't even have to be a lot really. I can usually pick up very quickly if someone and I are going to mesh or not.
I can't believe I missed that one. It must've been in the Political Forum.

I favor longer sessions. 90 minutes and up to whenever they want me to leave (days, weeks).

Sometimes I just don't have anywhere better to be. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Will you trade lives with me the next time you have nowhere to be for a few weeks?
Except for the rare girl, first time encounters are always one hour. I have had dates where I was watching the clock. Once I know I like a girl 2 hours is the norm.
1 to 3 hours depending on what kind of sammich you make for me!!
1 hour.
Will you trade lives with me the next time you have nowhere to be for a few weeks? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Methinks the lady mocks.
24hours & still no taint....

I prefer 2 hours. With the right girl I enjoy more than 2 hours. I do enjoy daty and if they seem to be enjoying it too then 2 hours gives me the time to do that then the next hour I can get some good fucking in as well
Ideal .... 90min+
Though unrushed is more of a state of mind at the same time a date doesn't really feel fully relaxed unless it's at least 90min.

Hello Darlings!

I'm curious to know what your favorite appointment time length and why? My favorite amount would be 3 hours. How about you ladies and gentlemen?

Kisses,
Miss Lola Luxe Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
1 hour. If a new client asks for anything less than an hour, I will turn it down real quick. I had some young man ask me to book him for a 10 minute appointment and no I am not kidding about that. I told him "I don't see guys for less than an hour." Never heard from him again.
Charge him for the hour and boot the youngster out in 10 minutes. Hell, he probably would have rung the bell within five minutes anyway.
Lola: I am sure that three hours is a great date. I have never booked a session that long. a two hour session is about all I can afford onmy retirement income these days.

I usually try for something 10 AM to Noon, 11 AM to 1-P or a lazy aftnnoon date.
  • DMike
  • 08-12-2014, 09:02 AM
love the full menu girls so i like mostly bng, 30 minutes or 1 hour ...more than 1 hour is too much for me