Just curious...

My first avatar did not have the P1 D1 block that covered the call letters of the station. I got a couple of PM's that advised me (nicely) that the CTO's may not look kindly on the avatar.

So I added the P1 D1 that covered the call letters and so far, no worries.

There was a girl on here last summer that some guys said was a P1 and played the station during a FBSM session. Does anyone remember who this is; I think she was in Plano?
I was at a bar and the TV said something about a Sebastian *%&$ blah, and this girl next to me spouts out a randomly drunkin comment to the effect of "That is the sexiest fuckin name I've ever heard." (with her head bobbin & weavin) So I replied. Huh, you think so? Then I leaned close to her ear and whispered, I'll make ya a deal... we can go get a room and I'll change my name to Sebastian then you'll be able to moan it out loud while I'm pounding you from behind... After a 10 or 15 second delay, she whips her head around, looks at me kinda cross eyed, and says "I'm ready when you are Sebastian." The rest is history. Unfortunately that name was taken on here, so I had change the spelling and add the $. I must admit though, I use it at tit bars alot and the name is a real hit with the ladies for whatever reason.
Without going into too much detail, mine is that of a small vineyard in France located along the plateau of St Phillipe d' Aiguilhe in a small villa atop the highest appellation of Cotes de Castillon.
An uncorked bottle of wine, Chateau Joanin Becot 2001, was left at my home after a party one evening as a gift. Six months later I enjoyed it with a very beautiful woman. The events of that evening have remained, slightly fuzzy as they may be, permanently ingrained ever since.
I team rope for the fun of it
and my B-Day
I was in a strip club and the black girl grinding on me unzipped me and reached in to grab a handful. She smiled, looked at me and said "Vanilla's packin'!".