What exactly does "open minded", "extremely open minded", and the such mean?

Nothing's private on ECCIE, don't ya know? When you asked me to pick critters out of your pubic hair I had to draw the line.

Vær så god. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

:mf_laughbounc e::mf_laughbou nce:
Nothing's private on ECCIE, don't ya know? When you asked me to pick critters out of your pubic hair I had to draw the line.

Vær så god. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I didn't start this to be a bitching thread. I just want to try and figure out what it means. I get tired of wasting my hard earned money going to see a provider and not finding out what is on the "open minded menu" until after we are naked.
Reviews aren't always a good go-by. I recently saw a provider who's ad said open minded and had a review for quickie Greek at a stated price. I had to work Labor day and decided to call her. She offered Greek but wanted to dbl the session price. Not at all what the review said and the reviewer had 5+ reviews. Originally Posted by RIMSeeker
Not just Greek, other things also. I really don't believe that there aren't other guys who go into a session with a provider stating she is "open minded" only to be let down because the activities of open mindedness can't be discussed beforehand. I just wish there was a way for us to know before we walk in...
Even some websites I visit just state things like "Lt", "gfe", and leave it at that. Originally Posted by RIMSeeker
RIMSeeker..."open minded" and "extremely open minded" both mean the same thing... YourMilageMayVary

Open Minded- I'll take a load of spunk in my mouth

Extremely Open Minded- I'll take a cock in my ass Originally Posted by Valerie
When is the due date again?

Doggy is actually the most natural of all positions, demonstrated by every species I can think of, so I don't understand why it would merit special attention.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Damn Fancy, I thought y'all liked Doggy cuz y'all didn't have to look at us and those of us with long enough dicks could stimulate your G-Spot, well I'll be damned

Open minded---Will do pretty much everything
Very open minded--Will do pretty much everything with you and your buddy at the same time

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Loving this chick
Not just Greek, other things also. I really don't believe that there aren't other guys who go into a session with a provider stating she is "open minded" only to be let down because the activities of open mindedness can't be discussed beforehand. I just wish there was a way for us to know before we walk in...
Even some websites I visit just state things like "Lt", "gfe", and leave it at that. Originally Posted by RIMSeeker
You're definitely not the only one, RIM. But Valerie's advice was spot on. You've got to look for a consistent history on specific services if that's what you're looking for. Or try an ISO. These aren't 100% guarantees that you're going to get what you want, but they do increase the odds. If you're consistently getting shut out of certain activities despite them being "on the menu", you need to look at other factors.
Other factors such as? I never disrespect the ladies, I always ask about dirty talk if the mood is right, I never haggle with them, and I always compliment them on how they look. That part is easy because I see ladies that I think are beautiful.
As far as appearance goes, I am not out of shape (6' 190lbs), look like I am in my late 20's even though I am 40+, clean cut, and when I play I am usually at or leaving work so I am in business casual attire. I even shower once a month whether I need it or not. jk....
I am SWBI (standard white boy issue) so there is no way the ladies could have fear of it being too big.
I am only saying this because of an implication I perceived. I am nothing special but I am not a disrespectful stinking slob showing up to see the ladies.
Other factors such as? I never disrespect the ladies, I always ask about dirty talk if the mood is right, I never haggle with them, and I always compliment them on how they look. That part is easy because I see ladies that I think are beautiful.
As far as appearance goes, I am not out of shape (6' 190lbs), look like I am in my late 20's even though I am 40+, clean cut, and when I play I am usually at or leaving work so I am in business casual attire. I even shower once a month whether I need it or not. jk....
I am SWBI (standard white boy issue) so there is no way the ladies could have fear of it being too big.
I am only saying this because of an implication I perceived. I am nothing special but I am not a disrespectful stinking slob showing up to see the ladies. Originally Posted by RIMSeeker
You pretty much nailed the other factors I was thinking of, so if we're ruling those out, try expanding your research. Hope that works for you!
When we say open minded, we just want to know what YOUR fantasies are and then leave it open for discussion. My openminded idea of fun would be getting fucked from behind with my face buried in Brooke Taylors pussy. She's my playmate, I like twosomes, but I love threesomes!
Thanks babe, I like the way you lick me!

Honestly guys if you want to know how open minded a girl is, check out her reviews!
But when does the discussion happen? I haven't had any type if exchange that discussed services. It is always I don't discuss services. About a month ago I asked a provider is she liked Greece. I never mentioned a sexual act. She said I would have to come and find out. Really? I'm not going to go in with hopes of a Ferrari but most likely getting a mustang.
I'm not trying to be rude when I say this. Being bi and willing to listen to a guy tell you what he likes on a very slim chance you might be willing to do it doesn't seem open minded.
To me open minded means willing and eager to try néw things. What if I said I would like you to stuff your panties in your kitty, put on some pantyhose, ride my face, go pee through the pantyhose come ride my face some more, make me rip the hose with my teeth to pull those panties out and at the end have me cum on your feet then shove them in my mouth? Doing that is open minded. Absolutely no harm to the lady and gets the guy off to 5+ fetishes he may enjoy....
Open-Minded: You can stick your dick in my ass

Extremely Open-Minded: I'll let you CIM right after you pull your dick out of my ass