Anti semitism on the campus

You're EVA, we can assume that your mouth is bigger than your ass. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Being Judy your stupidity excels anyone else on the board.
You do realize that you are making a case for the "native Americans" to throw all of us off the land in this country COG? My family has been here for 200 years now, longer than you think the Jews have been in Israel (you're wrong of course). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You probably ought to link to that, just to try and prove that you're ridiculous claim wasn't racist or ethnocentric. (We all know that we PO J-J-J-Jews ain't considered a racial group by ECCIE, even though mouth breathers post otherwise.).
No international group of corporate elites gave North America to the intruders (us). Quite a bit different than Israel. We acquired this land by conquest. Israel gained their land by whining. I'm sorry you can't tell the difference, JD.

Israel shouldn't exist, at least not the way it came into being. But it does exist. And she isn't going anywhere. The Palestinians need to accept that, and get on with life. It's a raw deal, but at some point you have to cut your losses and move on.

I still wouldn't give Israel a dime.
If conquest is the key then you have to admit that Israel belongs to the Jews after 1948, 1956, 1967, and 1973. In fact, to be consistent you have to force the Palestinians and Egyptians to give back all of Gaza and the Syrians to give back the Golan Heights because the Israelis took it all fair and square.
If conquest is the key then you have to admit that Israel belongs to the Jews after 1948, 1956, 1967, and 1973. That wouldn't have happened if the corporatists hadn't done the dirty work and given them the land. In fact, to be consistent you have to force the Palestinians and Egyptians to give back all of Gaza and the Syrians to give back the Golan Heights because the Israelis took it all fair and square. As long as Israel is there, and not going away, I actually agree with that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's kind of a moot point. Israel is not going to be disbanded. We are getting into a third and fourth generation if Israeli. Both sides need to accept their situation. Like slavery, it was wrong, but it happened. If Israel conquers some land, they should keep it. But they can do it without our money and blood.