Joey Bribes makes it official he’s not running!!!

Biden hesitated to drop his re-election campaign in part because he and his senior advisers worried that Vice President Kamala Harris wasn't up to taking on Donald Trump, according to three Biden aides familiar with recent talks about his plans.

Biden, 81, ultimately decided to withdraw under pressure from the party and endorsed Harris, but his private anxieties reflect broader questions among some Democratic leaders about Harris as their nominee this November.
We are barely 24 hours into the Kamala Harris experience, and it’s already too cringeworthy to endure.

I want off of whatever ride this is. For the love of God… make it stop.

Why did it have to be her ��
It’s over.
For Trump
Harris will win by more votes than Biden did.
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/75/05/8E8C4A02-7E88-46E9-B49C-481BAF16B6C0/IMG_0759.png

Truth
Try again
We are barely 24 hours into the Kamala Harris experience, and it’s already too cringeworthy to endure.

I want off of whatever ride this is. For the love of God… make it stop.

Why did it have to be her �� Originally Posted by bambino

Ill-informed, hatefilled, racist, misogynistic, maga assholes worst nightmare, an educated, well-spoken, black women.

Ill-informed, hatefilled, racist, misogynistic, maga assholes worst nightmare, an educated, well-spoken, black women. Originally Posted by rmg_35
Yep. Straight outta maga nightmares.

And I guarantee trump will not debate her. Not a chance in hell of that happening. I can hear the excuses already.

Ill-informed, hatefilled, racist, misogynistic, maga assholes worst nightmare, an educated, well-spoken, black women. Originally Posted by rmg_35
Is she black?
Is she black? Originally Posted by chizzy
No
For all the totally misinformed magas:

Harris is Black and Indian. Her father, Donald Harris, is a Black man who was born in Jamaica. Shyamala Gopalan, her mother, was born in southern India.
For all the totally misinformed magas:

Harris is Black and Indian. Her father, Donald Harris, is a Black man who was born in Jamaica. Shyamala Gopalan, her mother, was born in southern India. Originally Posted by rmg_35
why the fuck do you always have to be a smartass? have you no class what so ever?

I asked a simple question and you have to be disrespectful

pathetic..........
  • Devo
  • 07-23-2024, 03:12 PM
why the fuck do you always have to be a smartass? have you no class what so ever?

I asked a simple question and you have to be disrespectful

pathetic.......... Originally Posted by chizzy
Class? Right.........

Human, debatable.

Why isn't she an Indian, her skin is gray and she has features that look more Indian than black?

OHHHHH, wait, that's right, Indians are smart, and educated, and not living off the Government dole like a huge percentage of the black population is, so, they are forced to vote D, unless they want to be starved, evicted, internet and phones cut off, dragged with chains behind trucks and put BACK INTO SLAVERY, and that's why she needs to be BLACK and not Biracial, exactly like Obama was.
... Is she well spoken??

### Salty
She’s actually a bevel headed sap sucker. Ask Willie Brown.