The Decline of the Hobby

Man, it seems like every time I step away for a few months, more girls are gone. Not only girls, but the websites to find them. I am sure everyone had their favorite times, but I had a great setup in late 2014. Backpage was still a thing, moco was going on, and I'm pretty sure Craigslist was still hanging on too. Not to mention eccie, before all the restrictions.

I had $100 outcall girls on standby for a short notice bbbj. Infamous, Blue Eyed Ginger(amazing)and lots of $100 half hour girls. I miss those times. Now, I can't even find a good match normally,and when I do, it's a lucky find with no Intel.

Anyone know of FW area providers who are still around? The pure numbers seem to.be on a drastic decline. Originally Posted by flmmaker6969
The best way to hobby in Dallas is to use a couple of the following: OH2, P411, EROS, TER or TRYST. With the changes that some sites have made, you have to do a little more homework now to set up your rotation.

If you want to find out about the AMP just read the ECCIE reviews. There are guys who can tell you anything you need to know about the AMP.
The OP was specifically speaking of the FW scene.

FW does not bring in many new young providers as those flock to Frisco/Plano.

Clowie Blake showed up a couple of weeks ago in FW and I took advantage of seeing her twice in a week as I knew she would disappear.

FW has allot of providers on P411 that do not post on OH2 and only see P411 guys and even then some of those will not see guys without OK's and current OK's at that.

An example is Lexy Reed she's Arlington and guys gripe about lack of Arlington providers but you'll need P411 to schedule with her.

Carmella Love is FW and nothing wrong with her and she's OH2 but she is picky so you better have P411 or references.

FW has providers just not the young twenty somethings and when they do show up the menu is limited.

Considering the country is in a pandemic or still recovering from it I don't see it as bad as what the OP is describing.

Inflation will creep into this hobby so 300 is the new 100.
  • BLM69
  • 05-01-2021, 01:26 PM

Inflation will creep into this hobby so 300 is the new 100. Originally Posted by ahab11
$300 and the quality has dropped since the $100 days a few years ago, makes 0 sense to pay triple for worst. Good thing for options
When that rent is due they all have to face reality.
Shark week is a bitch when it coincides with the salmon run!
Hyperinflation is occurring right now, so numerous hobbyist will be cutting back this summer. Many of the hobbyists who have families will be taking vacations and usually this market during the summer time is the slowest for providers, too.
45 means 55+ in the hobby, You're the minority on your taste of women, most guys want the hot younger chick, not her grandma. I'm in it for the release of man juice, don't need a chat buddy or a fake friend

There's something for everybody and you have the biggest selection of older hookers to choose from, I prefer the mid-20s to 30-somethings, but I've stuffed older Originally Posted by BLM69
Actually he is NOT the minority where it comes to fucking members of the OTHFBC (Over The Hill Fat Broad Club) I used to think that most guys wanted to fuck younger, hotter women rather than some grandma, but over the 17 years of posting and reading post on the various fuck boards it's become clear that you and I are in fact the minority.

Oh well, the more guys fucking OTHFBs the more young pussy for me. And you too I suppose, but I don't really care about anyone else's dick but my own. lol

BTW my tastes run even younger than yours. My only concern on the lower end of the age scale is to avoid Jail Bait, and I prefer to see women no older than 30, unless they are Asian of course. A lot of mid thirties, or even 40sh Asian women can easily pass as 25 and not just to clueless White Guys, I will confess to having been fooled myself on occasion.
Exactly.

Those girls are the lifers that I mentioned in an earlier post. Sure, the will say cost of living expenses have really gone up, ect. But the fact is, if they are still providing, then that money they are making is not going to cost of living, it is going to boob jobs, extravagant items that are in no way part of monthly living expenses or even a treat every so often. When they raise their rates, it is because they want more shit they do not need, they are not saving anything.

Eventually, that phone is going to stop ringing (guys are not interested in providers that have had 1000+ dicks in her and/or are calloused/numb to the experience due to the years of being in the hobby, aka, lay there or just seeming not mentally in the session). If she has no money, no education to fall back on and her physical looks have wrinkled up after she takes off the gobs of caked on makeup, her non MM breast nipples are pointing towards the floor, she probably has a UTI or cervical dysplasia and then their long time clients all start contacting and seeing newer models so to speak, those ladies are going to be fucked! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
You Sir are so out of your god damn mind its scary.
The window for providers to provide is small.
... Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Could you quantify this time period?
3-5 yrs tops this business warps love.
Could you quantify this time period? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Only one factor is the most important in my book: She needs to retire if she has become jaded in her sessions (makes you feel like you are nothing but a wallet, would be great BCD if the guy was into necrophelia and makes it seem she is doing you a favor by taking your money). Now, since all people are different, that does not quantify to a specific amount of time.

Although they enjoy the money, and comparitively speaking, per actual time spent with a client, that is more than two times a doctor makes, who has to spend more than a decade in schooling, it is a natural fact that the providers are eventually going to get sick of flat backing all the time, which is one obvious reason they become jaded.
You Sir are so out of your god damn mind its scary. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
The coyote made an excellent point
  • nono
  • 05-03-2021, 09:19 PM
OnlyFans is the problem.
OnlyFans is the problem. Originally Posted by nono
Very few women make decent money on OFs.
Back when I started you could reach out to 1 provider and get a response , now 3-4 to get one to answer , don't know if its covid fear , or what just me