best boobs

Bigger isn't always better... only sometimes.
Attached Images File Type: jpg ZoYg6X.jpg (40.4 KB, 469 views) File Type: jpg rsTnbn.jpg (32.6 KB, 469 views)
Bigger isn't always better... only sometimes. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Those look great to me
They feel as good as they look
Sexy_Brittanys are the best. Can’t even tell they are enhanced. She is the best!
Sexy Brittany,

I would love to find out one day and give a testimonial one day. I have been trying since I have been a member back in 2013. It’s been a dream of mine seeing your pictures. I should be so lucky as doc. ; )

Bigger isn't always better... only sometimes. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
I’m a HUGE boob lady. Maybe bc I’m lacking big time in that area!!! From female to female, your boobs are hot AF!!!! I’m drooling over them!!!
You both have beautiful breasts.
Sexy_Brittanys are the best. Can’t even tell they are enhanced. She is the best! Originally Posted by Saulsilver
Agreed
Agreed Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger, you have great breasts as well. I enjoyed them.
Ginger, you have great breasts as well. I enjoyed them. Originally Posted by Letshavesomefun
Thank you, sweetie!

They are even better now than when we first met!!
Thank you, sweetie!

They are even better now than when we first met!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh yeah, I noticed in a recent picture. I have definitely got to catch up with you. I would definitely like to see them up close and personal. Maybe some time in the middle of the summer. I will be in and out of town the next couple of weeks
Let's face it, boobs are just spectacular!
  • MrGiz
  • 05-31-2021, 12:24 AM
Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Does anyone recognize / remember these little natural beauties?
Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Does anyone recognize / remember these little natural beauties? Originally Posted by MrGiz

Bio is going to slap you but great pic!!
  • MrGiz
  • 05-31-2021, 02:06 AM
I didn't name a name... nor a handle... they are simply, two beautiful natural titties!

Personally, I think they belong in this thread, as much as any others!
I'm fairly sure, there are several girls & guys here, that agree!

OH! BTW, they are Guaranteed, Certified, Repeatedly Authenticated, Central Arkansas, Titties!!