Hobbyists - have you ever been pleasantly surprised when she opened the door?

I have met ALL the ladies that have posted in this thread. (Except EJLA) I don't judge woman by their looks. All are truly delightful ladies. And I would be happy to enjoy and evening with every one of them and be damn lucky I have them as company.
I have met ALL the ladies that have posted in this thread. (Except EJLA) I don't judge woman by their looks. All are truly delightful ladies. And I would be happy to enjoy and evening with every one of them and be damn lucky I have them as company. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Someone call a priest.

It's ok SL... not that kind of exercising.

Stay calm we can get you help.

Wait, is this one if those idiotest questions where we didn't catch that you said "delightful ladies" & "women" and not oios (???) and TS's?

You ain't slick SL.
Someone call a priest.

Wait, is this one if those idiotest questions where we didn't catch that you said "delightful ladies" & "women" and not oios (???) and TS's?

You ain't slick SL. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Can some one translate for me?
Someone call a priest.

You ain't slick SL. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I think you are confusing him with things not said by him that I've seen. Fat and Old yeah, but no OIO's.
Can some one translate for me? Originally Posted by Still Looking
She thinks you need an exorcism.
Couldn't hurt right?
Mine didn't take
Ok, let me see if I can manage a taint photo. Reaching, lighting, angles - I might need some help with this. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Here you go Claire. This should help with that.

http://belfiestick.com
  • tzv13
  • 05-06-2015, 09:35 PM
Damn it Fletch! I was hoping to help with that.
I'm only a baby here..but I have heard a few wows and that my pics don't do me justice.. Just makes me blush like a Catholic school girl...
You provide the IOP
We provide the IOB
(and I am not talking fake Benjies )
She thinks you need an exorcism.
Couldn't hurt right?
Mine didn't take Originally Posted by rockerrick
Thanks Rick... she could be right. If often said the devil made me do it! LMFAO!

I'm referring to those of us who don't post face pics. Have you opened the door, saw her face, and was just like, "WOW!"

I ask because I get a lot of, "wow, you're REALLY pretty." Because apparently if you don't post face pics, you must be hiding a butter face and certainly not trying to hide your damn identity. Or people think that I'm some decrepit old lady with a haggard face because that's the vision that a certain loudmouth on here has made me out to be. God forbid a woman be sexy at 40. And yes, I AM 40! Not that anyone believes me - they say I look like I'm in my early 30's. But I digress.

Sooooooo, how often have y'all been pleasantly surprised by a beautiful face? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I don't normally like joining in long trains of 'me too's, but I'd like to say this:

Claire, if you're what 40 looks like.. Whispers can keep his inexperienced 90 pound teenagers.
Yep.
Ok, let me see if I can manage a taint photo. Reaching, lighting, angles - I might need some help with this. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
It taint that hard ...

Having meet Claire I must say she is quit the beauty!! Beautiful face and beautiful heart too Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Yet, no description of her taint ...
It taint that hard ...

Yet, no description of her taint ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Claire's Taint is sparkly like a diamond and rare like a majestic unicorn.

Which reminds me that Claire and I were going to start a beautiful pussy club so we might as well add taint too
The taint would make the better headliner ...