I'm Gonna Scream and Yell Like a Hypocritical Dumb Bitch If......

You're freaking Gorgeous!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Xoxo
^^are we on freakin Auto Repeat here yes Alana you're freaking gorgeous,

Hope to be the soon GORGEOUS AS IS ALL THE LADIES ....one more time for ALL THE LADIES OF AUSTIN YOU'RE FREAKIN GORGEOUS

NOW I GO CRY IN THE CORNER BOO HOO
^^are we on freakin Auto Repeat here yes Alana you're freaking gorgeous,

Hope to be the soon GORGEOUS AS IS ALL THE LADIES ....one more time for ALL THE LADIES OF AUSTIN YOU'RE FREAKIN GORGEOUS

NOW I GO CRY IN THE CORNER BOO HOO Originally Posted by Cendell M
You have some sexy feet! I wanna massage & kiss those beauties
You have some sexy feet! I wanna massage & kiss those beauties Originally Posted by Little Monster
There ya go I was under the impression that you wanted me to know Alana Kay was beautiful, I know I be there next week to meet her,so feel free to kiss these feet lol❤😊
There ya go I was under the impression that you wanted me to know Alana Kay was beautiful, I know I be there next week to meet her,so feel free to kiss these feet lol❤😊 Originally Posted by Cendell M
Awww damn Sweetie, I will be in England when you are here. Hopefully you will return much sooner than later
Awww damn Sweetie, I will be in England when you are here. Hopefully you will return much sooner than later Originally Posted by Little Monster

Hey LM, we need to have a drink when I am back from FKK Europe ... and you from fucking some English women.

May be we can have a bare bone hands hand shake, just you know, when I can walk again.

Oh sorry, I know you post this to pick up the Ladies, just looking for intel here.

Not sure who is funny or eh-stupido, guess I'll figure it out when I visit Alana heh... No offense to anyone ijs...
Hey LM, we need to have a drink when I am back from FKK Europe ... and you from fucking some English women.

May be we can have a bare bone hands hand shake, just you know, when I can walk again.

Oh sorry, I know you post this to pick up the Ladies, just looking for intel here.

Originally Posted by fun2come
FUN!!! What up Hoss!! We most definitely need to get together when we both return to the ATX. I haven't drank a beer with your crazy ass in a minute. HMU!

And just a little fyi, thanks to this thread I have added two sexy ladies to the top of my list.

Is it me? Is it me? LOL XOXO
Not sure who is funny or eh-stupido, guess I'll figure it out when I visit Alana heh... No offense to anyone ijs... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Oh no worries Sugar Tits, your opinion is nowhere near as relevant as your pretty feet. Just keep them nice & pedicured, I look forward to rubbing & kissing them in the hopefully not so distant future

Let’s post pics of our feet
Ooops wrong thread.
Let’s post pics of our feet Originally Posted by Alana kay
There we go!! Now that is more than welcome in a Monster thread regardless of the topic.

Oh no worries Sugar Tits, your opinion is nowhere near as relevant as your pretty feet. Just keep them nice & pedicured, I look forward to rubbing & kissing them in the hopefully not so distant future

Originally Posted by Little Monster
I will have them well pedicured for you when you return sweets my bad I have a sarcastically funny sense of humor cool song btw sweetie