Let’s just be honest.... Here’s the truth Fake Review

There are cameras everywhere now a days... almost all traffic lights have cameras, all ATMs you drive by will catch you, almost all business have you on surveillance, and you are guaranteed there will always be several in the neighborhoods, and you know every hotel has you on camera. You will be on video regardless.

Please just no video cameras being used by little people in the closets...thats all I ask :-)
Thank you for clearing that up yes I meant one internal camera that oversees the front door and one that oversees the parking lot
If guys don’t wanna see me because of a camera they should think about the hotel cameras as well I’m positive I’m not the only provider with surveillance up I’m just the first to admit it in defense to defending myself Originally Posted by SkylarLove
looks like there are 2 important points, still unresolved.

1. did he agree (in fact, ask) while in session, to extend to an hour?

2. did she hop in her car and block the exit? I had thought that didn't happen, but that was when I thought it allegedly occurred as part of the demand for the difference in funds. now I read it may have been to force and ensure the photos to be deleted. that is a new twist. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes he agreed to the hour during and no I did not chase him down lol which is why I explain my camera outside showing me not chase him
There are cameras everywhere now a days... almost all traffic lights have cameras, all ATMs you drive by will catch you, almost all business have you on surveillance, and you are guaranteed there will always be several in the neighborhoods, and you know every hotel has you on camera. You will be on video regardless.

Please just no video cameras being used by little people in the closets...thats all I ask :-) Originally Posted by goofy11
Lol no hun only the entrance to my home and parking lot
I did not chase him down lol which is why I explain my camera outside showing me not chase him Originally Posted by SkylarLove
let's get your side about his last post, where he says you blocked him from leaving until you were assured the pics were deleted.. the car stuff sounds outrageous, but did you, say, make a scene, block the doorway, whatever, insisting that the pics be deleted?

and if so, why? I am not saying you should not have. damn, if it was me, NOBODY takes my damn photo, LOL.. but since you agreed, with an upcharge... did you think he didn't "deserve" them, since he was cheating you out of session pay? or were you concerned something nefarious could happen with the pics, after all that went down?
let's get your side about his last post, where he says you blocked him from leaving until you were assured the pics were deleted.. the car stuff sounds outrageous, but did you, say, make a scene, block the doorway, whatever, insisting that the pics be deleted?

and if so, why? I am not saying you should not have. damn, if it was me, NOBODY takes my damn photo, LOL.. but since you agreed, with an upcharge... did you think he didn't "deserve" them, since he was cheating you out of session pay? or were you concerned something nefarious could happen with the pics, after all that went down? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Honestly CT he still has the photos it was only three and a short clip on his cell it doesn’t show my face it was a close up of my private area and a couple of close up in action so honestly I didn’t even think about the photos because there’s no way to prove it’s me and at the “moment” we were talking about money that the photos never crossed my mind

Now about me blocking him in I never left my house and that is one of the main reasons I brought up my camera in the first place. The only thing I really wanted to defend was I did not chase or block him in, I didn’t want ppl to think I’m dramatic so that’s why I wanted to clear things up. His review meant nothing but his allegations of me going crazy threatening him with guns and “homeboys” (I have tattoos but don’t talk like that I’m pretty educated) is all I wanted to clear up I’m really a sweetheart
Yes I was upset about the money but I am not going to cause a huge scene were I reside that would be stupid my neighborhood is quiet all the neighbors would of been outside
Not trying to bash him in any form so not my style but he is showing you guys his colors through this whole ordeal I have remained calm spoke my truth and answered any and all questions even tho I don’t have to.

I have not released any of his messages phone number or anything not even in the private ladies room. He is doing his self enough damage I don’t believe he needs my help in that department. He has released messages which he deleted everything he sent after seeing I had proof (duh) then the biggest problem he released my address and phone number (party at my house) he is showing the community he goes from calm to outrage quickly. Through this whole thing I have not so once belittle name called or anything well I did call him a liar but that’s a fact.

Please just no video cameras being used by little people in the closets...thats all I ask :-) Originally Posted by goofy11

Traffic, ATM, and Hotel cameras cannot be used if a shady provider decides to use that footage against a john. I'm not accusing this provider of that, but it's certainly a far higher degree of concern that a guy should have. A provider having footage of you and her having possible access to your license plate as well should be understood that it's a risk far greater than traffic or hotel cameras.
thanks Skylar, everything you say makes complete sense. in that moment, considering your focus was the unpaid fees, and you had agreed on the pics, why would you suddenly worry about him having those? you both agreed no face was shown. you made it clear about the cameras, what they did and did not show, and how he would naturally be captured on camera.

for me, the only hang up is if he asked for an hour. he says "no", you say "yes". let's see where we can get on that point.

how many minutes had elapsed, before he "finished"? did you have any issues with any activity he asked for? seems to me that he would have been rushing, thinking the 30 minutes was up, but you would be cool, expecting a pay off for 60 minutes of work.

The self checkout registers at many Walmart have cameras now.

It records your face as you are standing facing it to scan the merchandise.

There is even a little 3 inch screen on the self check out and you can see yourself in it.

There is a camera overhead that sees everything in your shopping cart and hand basket.

If you try to not scan something and put it in the plastic bag, sensors and software and cameras in the self checkout system knows you didn't scan it.
If you try to not scan something and put it in the plastic bag, sensors and software and cameras in the self checkout system knows you didn't scan it. Originally Posted by CG2014
then why does that old greeter Fart demand to see my receipt, after I scanned every item and paid? is Walmart trying to give him dignity for "make work", and strip me of mine?
Traffic, ATM, and Hotel cameras cannot be used if a shady provider decides to use that footage against a john. I'm not accusing this provider of that, but it's certainly a far higher degree of concern that a guy should have. A provider having footage of you and her having possible access to your license plate as well should be understood that it's a risk far greater than traffic or hotel cameras. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
His car was not caught on camera maybe as he drove passed my car but the parking lot camera strictly points at my car (which shows I did not chase or block him)
And my front door which caught his voice yelling (it’s there in case someone decides to rob me)
That’s all so no risk here
thanks Skylar, everything you say makes complete sense. in that moment, considering your focus was the unpaid fees, and you had agreed on the pics, why would you suddenly worry about him having those? you both agreed no face was shown. you made it clear about the cameras, what they did and did not show, and how he would naturally be captured on camera.

for me, the only hang up is if he asked for an hour. he says "no", you say "yes". let's see where we can get on that point.

how many minutes had elapsed, before he "finished"? did you have any issues with any activity he asked for? seems to me that he would have been rushing, thinking the 30 minutes was up, but you would be cool, expecting a pay off for 60 minutes of work. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes he stated “damn I need the whole hour” I replied ok
I never knew the donation were in the bathroom until the end so when he took pictures and asked for the hour I figured he would pay at end (I know completely my fault) many guys have given at the end I figured we’re all human he must have gotten ripped off before so I try to gain trust never will I make that mistake again
He didn’t see footage of the client you can hear him yelling and I showed him were I was just standing at door since he said I chased him down Originally Posted by SkylarLove
Dude said he SAW the video of the other client...

Not heard he said he physically saw the video exchange between you and the previous client..

So somebody’s lying...
then why does that old greeter Fart demand to see my receipt, after I scanned every item and paid? is Walmart trying to give him dignity for "make work", and strip me of mine? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
They did it to me the other day.

I always use the self checkout so I can go slow and make sure the price scans correct on each item.

After I walked outside with my cart, a lady stopped me wanting to see my receipt.

By law if you refuse to show your receipt, they can't forcibly stop you or touch you,

except for a membership store like Sam's or Costco if it's written in your membership agreement.

If they do detain you because you won't show your receipt, they are committing civil and criminal violations against you.

If you didn't take anything without paying, they can't detain you if you refuse to show your receipt.

They need cause to detain you.

Also, for any store to say you committed shoplifting, they have to prove 2 things: concealment and removal.

Now we return to our irregularly scheduled programming which it's this thread.
I never knew the donation were in the bathroom until the end so when he took pictures and asked for the hour I figured he would pay at end Originally Posted by SkylarLove

see, this makes sense to me. someone else posted about the "normalness" of leaving a donation in the restroom, but this is the first I heard of that. from my view, I would not have thought he left the donation there, especially since he was there a couple of seconds.

Dude said he SAW the video of the other client...

Not heard he said he physically saw the video exchange between you and the previous client..

So somebody’s lying... Originally Posted by 7aurelius
I just checked his post.. words matter.

he did not say he saw the Client, he said he saw the video. which means he may have seen the door, the entrance, and heard the Client, without seeing him personally on the video.