Putin vs Obama...

Can you imagine Putin doing something as pathetic as this ???

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/18e...t-barack-obama

What is next outta this white house ? Michelle lighting farts on You Tube ?

And the Democrats questioned "where is Bush's gravitas" during the 2000 election !

http://www.davidlimbaugh.com/012004.htm Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And this is offensive because...

WAAAHHHH! WAAAHHHH! WAAAHHHH!

Whirlyturd, you need to take the next plane to Moscow. And I'm not talking Idaho. (Thought you probably are too fucking ignorant to know of whence I speak)
And this is offensive because...

WAAAHHHH! WAAAHHHH! WAAAHHHH!

Whirlyturd, you need to take the next plane to Moscow. And I'm not talking Idaho. (Thought you probably are too fucking ignorant to know of whence I speak) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks like OkleptocRAT should be on a plane to Moscow... Assy Rider

Excellent response, you drooling retard. Do you have anything to contribute at all, or are you going to let your kid do your fighting for you?
Excellent response, you drooling retard. Do you have anything to contribute at all, or are you going to let your kid do your fighting for you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You got something to say Assy Fucke?

If Obama and Putin both draw red lines, whose red line do you take seriously? Originally Posted by lustylad
Both Originally Posted by bigtex

Poor lildix. He can't even tell the difference between twerker and twerkee.

If all you got is cartoons you got nothing...

Dim-retard politico William "Boss" Tweed reportedly once said, "Stop them damned pictures [cartoons]. I don't care so much what the papers say about me. My constituents [Dim-retards] don't know how to read, but they can't help seeing them damned pictures [cartoons]!"

Another dim-a-tard posted a cartoon .Thanks Larry.
If all you got is cartoons you got nothing... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Because of his limited comprehension skills, we sometimes use cartoons to illustrate a point for little eva... even then he usually asks us to explain the cartoon... poor eva can't even find crimea on a map... he thinks it's where criminals are locked up... he has never posted anything longer than 1-1/2 sentences... he doesn't know how to construct a complete paragraph... besides low comprehension, he suffers from an attention disorder and can't hold a thought (let alone connect it to anything) for more than 5 seconds...

Dim-retard politico William "Boss" Tweed reportedly once said, "Stop them damned pictures [cartoons]. I don't care so much what the papers say about me. My constituents [Dim-retards] don't know how to read, but they can't help seeing them damned pictures [cartoons]!"

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Because of his limited comprehension skills, we sometimes use cartoons to illustrate a point for little eva... even then he usually asks us to explain the cartoon... poor eva can't even find crimea on a map... he thinks it's where criminals are locked up... he has never posted anything longer than 1-1/2 sentences... he doesn't know how to construct a complete paragraph... besides low comprehension, he suffers from an attention disorder and can't hold a thought (let alone connect it to anything) for more than 5 seconds... Originally Posted by lustylad

Because of your limited comprehension skills you are destined to post cartoons, as that is all you can understand. Typical dim-a-tard. The one liners I post go over your head so a complete paragraph will lose you complexly.
Because of your limited comprehension skills you are destined to post cartoons, as that is all you can understand. Typical dim-a-tard. The one liners I post go over your head so a complete paragraph will lose you complexly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Uh. You're proving his point. Shut up before you make an even more stupid comment.

Uh. You're proving his point. Shut up before you make an even more stupid comment.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LMAO here is another dumb fucker who is unable to understand one liners, and complexly got lost on a paragraph. Hang in there curly your nurse is on the way.
You were warned, LittleEva. Should have taken my advice.
You were warned, LittleEva. Should have taken my advice. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Only thing I worry about Curly is you may fall asleep in your soup and drown. Keep your nurse handy.