MAN-icures/Pedicures?

Would that be a L 1/2? Foot rub and a scalp massage. I will go back for my second pedicure befor going to San Antonio for the party. Is there a nail buff/polish that will make my nails look even better? Originally Posted by tucson
Sorry, I'm still a bit of a newb here and not familiar with "L 1/2"

Personally, I think the shiny buffed manicure looks very clean, professional, sexy and natural on a man. There is a special buffing block they can use in the salon that can get them that way.

Or I can start offering sexy manicures...

I splurge on the occasional manicure (with the buffing) mainly for my own personal benefit.
The pedicure thing is something I have yet to fully embrace.
I enjoy a good warm, straight edge razor trim. But, depending on the state you are in certain health codes prevent enjoying that pleasure.
When I have time I also enjoy a good shoe shine.
In Texas some beauticians are licensed to shave and some are not. All barbers can shave a person. I got pedicure today and my feet feel like I am floating. I wanted my feet to look good when I meet the lady tomorrow. Off to San Antonio for the Hollow Weeine party with Emerald7.
I love them, and I sometimes treat myself to a spa week of mani/pedi's, waxing of body and after the stinging goes away, a great B2B massage with a complete happy ending. Originally Posted by ugotme10
+1 love a good B2B after a being waxed - super sensation!
How many get professionally shaved by a barber?

Oh yeah, and don't forget your shoe shine. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly

I used to treat myself to a barber shop shave on special occasions (weddings, parties, etc.) but found my twin blade razor actually provides a closer shave.

I shine my shoes myself unless some hardworking kid is offering shines.

I'll skip the mani/pedicures and do such myself.
I had a razor shave in Viet Nam and I was shaking the whole time. I was wondering if he was going to cut my throat. We normally had a guy in the company cut our hair for a can of beer. You had to get there early to get a good hair cut. While on maneuvers in Alaska I once got a half of a hair cut. The generator quit half way through. Luckily I wore a hat all of the time.
I get my shoes shined at the airport; many times I take a shopping bag of shoes, drop them off with the shoe shine shop, fly out and pick them up when I return (same day business travel). At Love Field you can count of flying in and out at the same terminal.

Actually I have a very good shoe repair shop locally that I will take shoes to for heel cleats or soles. He'll do a shine as part of the service.
i've got you in NORTH FW
So where in Houston can I get a great pedicure from a hot Asian? I have a gal now but she is getting difficult to schedule with. She is so popular. She s cute but I would travel a ways for a special pedi. Pm if you need to guys. Thanks.