Are you going to be doing any hobbing over the Thanksgiving week?

...............I will be hobbying on Turkey day............... I already have 2 appointments Thursday......

...........1 Morning..........and 1 afternoon.............

That just means I have 1 slot left....... evening is empty.......*sigh*...........

I will be providing on Thanksgiving day unfortunately
...............I will be hobbying on Turkey day............... I already have 2 appointments Thursday......

...........1 Morning..........and 1 afternoon.............

That just means I have 1 slot left....... evening is empty.......*sigh*...........

. Originally Posted by charcoal
I hope there will be a lot of leg spreading & breast massaging going on in my kitchen on Thanksgiving afternoon/evening & also the morning of black Friday.

I am also conveniently located near many large retailers and places where you can get your oil changed & tires rotated, if you need another excuse to get out.

~
I will be in town and have selected 2 providers who meet my criteria, PM'd them 4 days ago and so far they haven't looked at their PM's. I guess it's business as usual, I can hobby every day in Spain and always get a reply with in 10 min to 2 hours, the answer isn't always yes but there IS an answer. I am a Patient guy but I only have a couple of days in H to make connections - I will be headed to the Asian & Latina Agencies as usual...........
Workin' in the coal mine all day.....

On the plus side there is a golden coral that has turkey near by... ain't no hookers in NC.. all remformed , these days. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I'll save you some!!
I know how to TCB babe! Submit your references.
I will be in town and have selected 2 providers who meet my criteria, PM'd them 4 days ago and so far they haven't looked at their PM's. I guess it's business as usual, I can hobby every day in Spain and always get a reply with in 10 min to 2 hours, the answer isn't always yes but there IS an answer. I am a Patient guy but I only have a couple of days in H to make connections - I will be headed to the Asian & Latina Agencies as usual........... Originally Posted by loveitdou
Unfortunately, for me, I'm a little tight on cash flow so I won't be seeing anyone.

But, if any lonely ladies need help cooking, I'm a pretty damn good cook. I promise to only put my hands on the turkey. ��
Interesting replies. It seems like it will be business as usual.

There will be one lucky waitress if she's polite and smiles, I am good with a 200 buck tip that day.... sucks to have to work on holidays. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
A $200 tip? Do you know the things I have to do for $200? LOL!!!
Golden Coral isn't bad in the southeast. In Houston, it's fucking gross. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Yeah I went to one in NC a few years back, in a city called Rolling Greene (I think) and the food was not bad at all. But the one off 610 by NRG ... insulting that they think people would actually eat that crap. One step up from jail food.
Yeah I went to one in NC a few years back, in a city called Rolling Greene (I think) and the food was not bad at all. But the one off 610 by NRG ... insulting that they think people would actually eat that crap. One step up from jail food. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
it can't be that bad can it?
it can't be that bad can it? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
probably not....just ask all the poor obese people eating there tonight
it can't be that bad can it? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yes.
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle