Dream Vacation with Companion/Client?

I've already informed my ATF to get ready for a trip to Mt. Arenal hot springs in Costa Rica. I plan to do some waterfall rappelling and zip lining with her.

this is the resort we'll likely stay at:

www.thespringscostarica.com
I don't know why anyone would go there for anything but business. Nothing to see but buildings decaying via sandblasting, can't drink alcohol or whore around, or so I hear, no titty bars, cover ups on the beach, no gambling....sounds like it sucks to me!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The no whoring is false. A great deal of Eastern European women make that city a place to set up shop. Very discretely of course.

Alcohol is also allowed if you have a "permit" to drink/buy/carry it but in the hotels no one really asks for such a permit nor do they at the duty free shop.
The no whoring is false. A great deal of Eastern European women make that city a place to set up shop. Very discretely of course.

Alcohol is also allowed if you have a "permit" to drink/buy/carry it but in the hotels no one really asks for such a permit nor do they at the duty free shop. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Not as bad as I thought, then...thanks
Dream Vacation with ATF Provider; 10 month around the world trip, one month (give or take a few days) in each area. Caribbean Islands, Europe, Mediterranean, Russia, Middle East, South East Asia, China, Pacific Islands, Australia/New Zealand, South America. Even though I've been to a lot of these places before myself, I think it would be fun to have a smoking hot 20-30 something with me to educate, show off, and enjoy in all these places. Originally Posted by GTDADDY
How about 2?
Alexis and Ginger, I'll need to schedule a play date first.
Alexis and Ginger, I'll need to schedule a play date first. Originally Posted by GTDADDY

When would you like to see us? We would love to play today ASAP!!!
I've already informed my ATF to get ready for a trip to Mt. Arenal hot springs in Costa Rica. I plan to do some waterfall rappelling and zip lining with her.

www.thespringscostarica.com Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
And I can't wait babe
you def can drink and whore around in dubai - anyone who told you differently has no clue. not my ideal vacation spot, but you can do those things for sure.
I'm glad I asked this question, it's really interesting to hear what other people get up to! I'm more than intrigued by the talk of Prague - have never been there and now would like to.

I've been thinking of Staycations lately - I do love hanging out at the Biiltmore in Miami and it has excellent dining and golf, the biggest pool in America, etc. Would it be too off the original question to ask about preferences in Staycations - with clients/companions?
Here is a staycation I would love to spend with a gentleman.

First evening in a location that I could make dinner for two including a wonderful green salad, grill a steak and veggies, and enjoy a good bottle of red wine. Followed by a nude swim or a bubble bath with champagne, playing and teasing all the while. In due time there would be sexual escapades that include slow sensual lovemaking as well as, aggressive fucking with a little hair pulling.

The following day would move the staycation to a local hotel/resort of choice, with a variety of activities to choose from. Possibly a good movie (reminiscent of high school petting activities), a sporting event, or fine dining. Two or three days of fun outings, scattered with a variety of BCD activities, perhaps an additional playmate, a trip to the adult store, and at least one session of exploring/pushing everyone's limits.

The final day should include a little pampering. Perhaps a massage, a pedicure or both. Complete relaxation followed by an extended goodbye. I think everyone would return to real life rested, with a few very nice memories to savor.

Anyone else agree ? Thoughts or opinions?
I think....that July 31 is the deadline for Viking Cruises to book two-for-the-price-of-one for any 2015 cruise.
If any hobbyist or provider is looking for a fun romp on a cruise and can handle last minute arrangements; almost all unsold cruise ship cabins leaving from New Orleans are 50-80% off the 48 hours before she sets sail!!!
Mine would entail a two-part trip - the first would be to the home game of my ATF's favorite football team (college or pro), in this case a Rocky Top visit. We would then spirit out to Miami for a 21 day cruise through the Panama Canal ending up in Los Angeles. Still in the planning stages, though.

www.thespringscostarica.com Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Wife and I loved C.R. Did all the things you mentioned. Fantastic experience. In San Jose, try to visit the Blue Marlin bar in the Hotel del Rey.

I have fallen in love with a cruise line called Windstar. Small, intimate sailing ships, 160 or 320 guests depending on the ship. Very romantic setting sail in the evening as the sun is setting.

Last year spent 3 weeks in Turkey and Greece. Another romantic adventure is taking a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia area of Turkey at daybreak.

Year before spent 3 week in Italy. Romantic gondola ride in Venice included. Lake Como and Lake Garda areas very nice.

Anywhere you travel can be exciting and romantic with the right partner.
Wife and I loved C.R. Did all the things you mentioned. Fantastic experience. In San Jose, try to visit the Blue Marlin bar in the Hotel del Rey.

I have fallen in love with a cruise line called Windstar. Small, intimate sailing ships, 160 or 320 guests depending on the ship. Very romantic setting sail in the evening as the sun is setting.

Last year spent 3 weeks in Turkey and Greece. Another romantic adventure is taking a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia area of Turkey at daybreak.

Year before spent 3 week in Italy. Romantic gondola ride in Venice included. Lake Como and Lake Garda areas very nice.

Anywhere you travel can be exciting and romantic with the right partner. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I agree. In my trips to CR I've stayed in Arenal and Guanacaste but never San Jose. I actually (under the direction of the captain) commandeered a party boat steering wheel past Monkey Head rock in Guanacaste headed to a private dive and snorkeling site on a secluded beach. The sunset as we left the bay was amazing.

In Arenal I stayed at the Springs Resort and Spa

and in Guanascaste I stayed at the Grand Papagayo