Indian Men

I've jumped ship as well, rather drown than be troll fodder.

AWESOME turbo powered snail by the way.

Xo!
  • anita
  • 04-26-2011, 10:36 PM
I came across this BP ad -
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...lt-21/12979631

It says "INDIAN AND BLACK MEN WELCOME!!"

Providers, what is your opinion of Indian men as hobbyists?

Are Indian clients more difficult? If so in what way, and any tips to help them be better for you?? Originally Posted by wysiwyg142
Indians I intimately know smell fine and on top of that are very friendly and good listener .
If you have a penis you are welcome to come let me play with it. I don't care If you are purple with blue balls. I lives in Mexico for a year and had no deodorant or a razor or proper shampoo. I got in super touch with my hippie side there (glad to be back with deodorant btw) and I tend to just love everybody now.

Oh but man I love me some indian food.
I can't believe some of the ignorance that pervades this thread!! I thought that it was supposed to be informative, not condescending?
My ATF is ethnically Indian and I love the way he looks, smells and tastes!!

If you're willing to look past the stereotypes, eastern Asians are more likely to be educationally and financially successful than the average hobbyist.

And as for the whole "toilet paper" story, it is an issue in any part of the world where people live in abject poverty. And the use of the right hand for eating and the left hand for unclean activities in an Islamic custom, not Indian. None of that has anything to do with the hygiene of Indian Americans.
If you have a penis you are welcome to come let me play with it. I don't care If you are purple with blue balls. I lives in Mexico for a year and had no deodorant or a razor or proper shampoo. I got in super touch with my hippie side there (glad to be back with deodorant btw) and I tend to just love everybody now.

Oh but man I love me some indian food. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand

WOW.... next time pm me I can tell you where are the nice spas in Mexico.... They have deodorants, sampoos, creams, etc... BTW one of the Gillete factories is there....
[quote=Paulina_Linda;1244704]
If you're willing to look past the stereotypes, eastern Asians are more likely to be educationally and financially successful than the average hobbyist.

With prices in the $$$, sure I want to be asian too... I love indian culture there are stinky people everywhere all the races, countries.... etc. Poor hygiene and poor dentition shouldn't be allowed. (men AND women)

Money wise, they know how to spent it better, investing.... not sure in the hobby.... lol