Love?

Only delusional tricks fall in love in the hobby, this goes for the women too, then you wonder why it didn't work out.

Drain the lil guy and move on men, these women are not relationship material, but they're great for other things Originally Posted by BLM69
Wouldn’t say that all women here aren’t relationship material...

We’ve ended up here for many different circumstances and sometimes the reason you stay is no longer the reason you ended up here
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2018, 01:33 AM

We’ve ended up here for many different circumstances and sometimes the reason you stay is no longer the reason you ended up here Originally Posted by Analeese
I'm not relationship material myself and know it, I've never been, I love different women too much and everything they offer BCD, I should be home tonight but was in some other pussy tonight

Reason I said you women are not relationship material is your profession, no real man would be good with his woman doing this and just sitting back

We’ve ended up here for many different circumstances and sometimes the reason you stay is no longer the reason you ended up here Originally Posted by Analeese
There are rare cases were it works. Rare cases where both have left hobby together. Depends on the people, and if it is real or not. Definitely not happening with a married man.
No but I dated strippers. It didn't cost me extra, just like a girlfriend that you do girlfriend shit with. Not one time did they ask for money. They had their own money. You have to be open minded and accept what she does for a living and be mature about it. I never once tried to get them out of the game because we were dating.
  • grean
  • 10-18-2018, 10:46 AM
Any news from the guy who moved a stripper in with him and his mom?
What’s love got to do with it?
I admit I think people are not meant to be alone, you’ll go insane without human socialization but I fall into infatuation. Instead of relationships I choose situationships. As a younger lady (24 soon) I choose to hobby in spells because I like this walk of life without the ooey gooey stuff. Yes we can hangout outside of a set appt, I don’t care for the jealousy and not wanting to know what I’m doing with other hobbyist when we knew what we’re getting into. Tried it once recently, I’ll stick to my regulars and new Eccie flings
This has befallen me. In the hobby since ASPD. Wasnt looking for it. I was totally caught off guard. Combination of many circumstances coming together. I had her over to my place countless times in the evenings this summer. Im a chef so I started cooking for her. I laid it all out there. Poetry, gourmet meals, cocktails the works. We even started hanging out off the clock. It looks like its all but over. Im still Pretty fucked up from the whole episode. I have to admit It was pretty spectacular while it lasted. Shes a good girl and i wish her all the best. Painful experience but would do it again. Shes that special. And I have to say it's very therapeutic to talk about it's not something you can easily talk about with just anybody thank you ECCIE...lol
  • grean
  • 11-19-2018, 08:21 PM
Have you guys fallen in love with a provider or had a really good true conection? Same for you girls have you felt something for a client ever? Originally Posted by antonio.rod
Move a stripper in you met last night with you & your mom. Report back when that goes bad.
Dude, do tell.
I rent love one hour at a time. Originally Posted by Souper
Yep! I’ve mastered the art of falling in and out of love in one or two hour increments. More satisfying for both parties and a hell of a lot more sane in the long run.
  • grean
  • 11-20-2018, 09:21 AM
More satisfying for both parties and a hell of a lot more sane in the long run. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
One could argue cheaper too! No, you don't plave a donation on the night stand. You do pay more is so many other ways including divorce attorneys, alimony, and child support!
I have found myself caring for some more than others but have never fallen in love. But under the right circumstances I could see it happening
LOVE?

WHAT IS LOVE ?

* Great Sex
* Companionship
* Respect
* Deep sense of caring
* Someone to laugh with
* Someone who understands you
* Someone who allows you to be your RW self....and still feel comfortable
* Love is connection and GREAT PASSIONATE INCREDIBLE SEX!

So yes! ... I guess I have fallen in love .... a lot!
Why ruin it with a stupid marriage certificate!
That is just a contract of ownership .... not LOVE

Torre
I got engaged to a client in Dec 2012 and we were together until March 2014. I don't regret it. We parted friends and he took very good care of me physically and financially as we were monogamous. (Except for a mutually agreed upon threesome! I got to pick a sexy provider)

I'm doing it again now. I'm with a client, (now former client); and we're happy and monogamous, (until I can talk him into letting me pick a provider!). And I'm happy now and financially secure. I just don't know that I'm cut out for monogamy. Being a provider has very much opened me up sexually and allowed me to let my freak flag fly and I enjoy it SO much. But I'm also a romantic at heart and I'm going to put all of my heart and energy into this man and this relationship. He wants to marry me and his family is happy for us. His mom is great and babysits my cats, (she calls them her grandcats), when we travel. Which is frequent. He's a pilot and owns a private plane. We're having fun now, but time will tell.