Lexy Reed no show and no message why

sorry you didnt get any lexy delites.

lesson #1 to learn AND apply - for playing4fun and others:
set appt or set time frame to confirm an appt.
"i'll chk back later" is way too vague.
if appt is not set or time frame is not established, all bets are off.

lesson #2 to learn AND apply - for playing4fun and others:
if appt doesnt happen, chk w/ provider first to see if you can cum to an understanding/re-alignment. if nothing, then consider posting on eccie (keep things private as long as possible)

hope for the best and plan for the worst.
good luck in your search for delites!
BLM69 I guess you are correct. I know the exact verbiage of the previous txts, she indicated she was meeting me. Period. When I msg back iwht times, she vanished. And, to this day she has never responded privately to my msgs, even before I posted this. So although pmdelites is also right, it should be clear, I did say see you tonight exact time to follow. -and I did send her a couple oof pm first before this post to try to find out why she disappeared. No response for several days. Then I posted this. BUT, you are all correct that this was an exercise in futility, so thx and this horse is dead.
These threads always go the same way, you always have the same few females chiming in early on the hooker side no matter what, The WK's always chiming in talking about how great the accused hooker is and she could do no wrong, and the analysing tricks chiming in after the fact with their final thoughts. Don't bother explaining your side anymore OP, the ones who get it already did without posting in here. Can't wait for the next similar thread Originally Posted by BLM69
^^^THIS^^^