Naturally Naked Beauty..

BabyDallsa
I think you are naturally beautiful beautiful face, beautiful ass,beautiful tits,you are natural beautiful .
Lol ...I'm very happy as a lay in my bed making 1,400 tonight from a bp client just going out to see tits and ass...mmm and I still suck it with a rubber ))) Originally Posted by BabyDallass
That's really awesome girl. Good for you. I'm happy for you and I hope you keep being blessed getting that money. You deserve it just like all the awesome beautiful money making hoes in this line of work. May we all be blessed with lots of Dick and money Then to top it off you only do covered blow job only... dang girl you definitely have all of us other little hoes beat. Your just so much better and above us tht we could really take some lessons from you on how to be better. But hey good for you, you deserve everything you get in life and I am happy for you and your whore. I myself am pretty happy with me and my whore and tht whore does do bbbj but definitely no cim
This whore is all about that BBBJ CIM!

Guess I'm not as classy ;p
This whore is all about that BBBJ CIM!

Guess I'm not as classy ;p Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Nothing wrong with tht either. Whatever works for you girl get it.. not everyone is the same but I think we are all beautiful and great whores in our own way. No reason for any hate. Love more. Hate less. We need more of tht in the world #Lovemore #Hateless
Class isnt what this board is about!!! If they wanted class they would go to there wife..... Ill suck and swallow all day long ill be that dirty little freak all day long!!!!
No class would be a very major downer here. You can be that dirty little freak and still have class.
Happiness starts from within but in your case it radiates through you like a sunshine!!

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing! Originally Posted by cluefinder
and some radiate insecurity and vitriol like a total eclipse of the sun.
and some radiate insecurity and vitriol like a total eclipse of the sun. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

I like that!

Baby Dallas did "kinda" hijack the thread.
BD tried to get nasty but Serenity took the high road. Lil Dallass just looks like an idiot. Good job Serenity for not taking the bait.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-16-2017, 02:14 AM
Ya gotta luv the PR aspects, of a particularly despiteful, and particularly beautiful young Arkansas based harlot!
Her clients?

Keep On Keepin On , Serenity!! You and Selena make one Heaven of a fine pair of females!!
Awww thank all you guys your making me blush. I love you all
Class isnt what this board is about!!! If they wanted class they would go to there wife..... Ill suck and swallow all day long ill be that dirty little freak all day long!!!! Originally Posted by Selena25
You do what you do in a classy way. Everyone does not have a wife. You are filling a need. The services you provide are beautiful, and you have no reason whatsoever to believe you are not classy. In fact, you have a lot more class than most of the people who would look down on you.

You and Serenity are both good girls! And that is classy!