Advice on giving a 'No' review (this may help the Ladies cope better when they get one.)

I think J. G.'s writing style is too intelligent for 9 toed Mya. BSB on the other hand makes more sense but what do I know.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but why are you writing an advice post on how to write a NO review when a few posts later you clearly state you don't write reviews anymore? Originally Posted by L.A.
He would rather go after the provider and bitch/complain about her in every thread.
IMHO... the purpose of the board is information exchange. Not speaking for anyone else, my No reviews are based on what I feel is reasonable, for example the last no I gave was of a provider using someone else's pictures among other no no's.
If a session failure is my fault I plain state so and rarely fault the provider for that.

I don't consider the provider's reaction to the review, as I said it is truthful and besides the providers aren't supposed to see them anyway. They don't have access and a hobbyist that shows them will incur a penalty.
Since the ROS is supposed to be about what went on BCD, if you state why she got a "No" in a follow-up post, isn't that the same as revealing ROS info?
Revealing ROS is revealing ROS. Its against guidelines and mods should address it accordingly. That being said, a mod is only gonna see it if someone pushes the button to report the post.
Since my name was brought up in this . . .

Manslut - If memory serves me correct, you are the one who called me regarding the whole Mya fiasco. You told me everything that happened between you and her. From talking to you, you sounded like a person that lives, breaths and shits drama.

Just a toxic individual.

Which, looking back on that, I should've been the bigger woman and gracefully excused myself from the drama instead of feeding into it. At that time, drama was fun to divulge in when you're bored, but now I actually have a life to live.

Also, regarding the gonorrhea/clap allegations, it sounds like you still have an agenda against me ever since I called you out about BB'ing a provider against her will. Which, you are very lucky that she didn't press charges.

All in all, you need to get over that chip on your shoulder. All this constant bitching and complaining about others online . . . I can only take so fucking much.

Sweet Regards,
Adrienne Baptiste Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Bravo!! Well said, Adrienne! Coming from such an obviously beautiful and elegant woman as yourself, it is more than obviously an agenda on his part. I've told him before to not be bitter and get better... he will never listen...too set in his ways.
  • L.A.
  • 06-21-2017, 03:16 PM
I believe you're allowed to reveal your own ROS or at least you should be.

Hi BSB....I miss you!
Since the ROS is supposed to be about what went on BCD, if you state why she got a "No" in a follow-up post, isn't that the same as revealing ROS info? Originally Posted by Prolongus
I believe you're allowed to reveal your own ROS or at least you should be. Originally Posted by L.A.
you are not allowed to see your own ROS.. you can reveal it, IF you obtained the information "legally".. for example, your reviewer might have discussed with you, why he gave you a "no".. or a guy reveals ROS in a post during the thread run.
If the guy sends you his review before submitting....is that legally obtaining ROS?
  • L.A.
  • 06-21-2017, 04:48 PM
you are not allowed to see your own ROS.. you can reveal it, IF you obtained the information "legally".. for example, your reviewer might have discussed with you, why he gave you a "no".. or a guy reveals ROS in a post during the thread run. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I may have not been clear in my post. What I meant to say is that as the writer\creator of the review I am (or should be) allowed to reveal the contents of what I've written to whomever I choose.
Bravo!! Well said, Adrienne! Coming from such an obviously beautiful and elegant woman as yourself, it is more than obviously an agenda on his part. I've told him before to not be bitter and get better... he will never listen...too set in his ways. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Same to you pretty lady! It's good to see you back.
I believe you're allowed to reveal your own ROS or at least you should be.

Hi BSB....I miss you! Originally Posted by L.A.
I'll have my mid-cities incall back by August. Please feel free to inquire. I miss having you tied up to my bed.

(Yes, a hooker never forgets!)
If the guy sends you his review before submitting....is that legally obtaining ROS? Originally Posted by Analeese
Are you admitting to a guy sending you his review before he submitted? This is exactly what JG was referring to when KM slipped up and almost admitted to reading the ROS. Then she tried to change it up hahaha. Wow to funny. Eccie and the Mods might as well change this rule of the providers not allowed to see the ROS, because it's not like the ladies don't know anyway. To many guys here are obviously in real love with their favorite ladies, to not tell them or show them, I'm sure they would feel disloyal to their loves.

I mean really who is that naive to believe that a hobbyist is not at an appointment with his ATF and sitting in the bed with her just all in the Men's lounge, Ros reviews, like they watching Netflix. lol, really, really, that shit happens all the damn time. I personally don't think this should be a rule at all, I mean after all, we are talking about the ladies hard work they perform, and good or bad, I think they should know. This just may give some a chance to work on doing better, reflect on how the session went, and for those that are very skill, to know that they client was very pleased by her services in details.

I vote for the Ros to be seen by all the Ladies deserve to know how we really feel.

Now that's my opinion, and if any want to try and attack me for it (with your fingers of course) lol, then be my guess.
  • harry
  • 06-21-2017, 06:00 PM
I'll have my mid-cities incall back by August. Please feel free to inquire Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Yay! It will be good to have you back in town BSB!!!
If the guy sends you his review before submitting....is that legally obtaining ROS? Originally Posted by Analeese
Hello Earth to Analeese you are admitting to a clear violation and you should receive points. Bottom line if you as a provider know every detail of the ROS you are in violation. It doesn't matter if he showed you it before he hit the submit button or if he gave you his access information and you read it.

You just pretty much revealed that perhaps the majority of your reviews are bogus because your clients have to send you a copy of the review before they post it which is bogus.

Bottom line no provider should ever see ROS- no exceptions !!!
Says the woman with the low rent apartment with a Lava Lamp and Walmart computer desk who loves the TS crowd for Besties...Kitty, just learn to shut up, this game has always been too much for you. Just posts ads, when are you going to ever learn Merciana?..Smh Originally Posted by ManSlut
Attacking women again ? When will you learn your lesson fat boy? KItty has more class in her pinky than you will ever have in your life. Go back to stalking girls in the newbie forum and trying to BB them you suck bastard.

It was just reported in this forum you tried to force a provider to do BB sex against her will. Where I am from they call that rape !!!! You should be banned from this site and sitting in a cell with some 6'4" 280 lb cell mate who has his way with your butthole.