Someone you love could be a sex worker

Ha! Go ahead and try to keep that dream alive.

It's funny when anyone tries to say "you are out of your league" when they've got nothing to show it. They say that hoping and hoping you will stop. LOL

I'm deep under Whispers' skin. He doesn't know how to deal with it. And neither do you, Grandma! Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
You didn't answer my question. What do you feel about what Whispers wrote?

You seem to have plenty of opinions of how people should or shouldn't respond, but I cannot recall you ever weighing in on the issues.

So, do you ever give an opinion of what is said? Or do you only react to the people who do respond? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

My hooker knowledge is not as extensive as yours and whispers. I think there is a more of a chance getting that monkey than the general public.

I personally knew a provider that never tried anything until a client pressured her into it. It ended up ruining her life.

I think your cool Capt! Just had to stand up for my girl.
you are out of your league. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Dear Ellen,

Since you brought it up, it's only fair to ask 'what league are you in?' (to judge whether you are in or out of your league.)

If senility is making it hard for you to explain, then perhaps your adult grandchildren can explain it to us. Or perhaps your lover, Whispers, will come to your rescue with words of encouragement.

Good luck!

Cap'n
Oh my dog - that is funny...I'm not in Whispers age category - not by a long shot--and I've never had kids hence no grand kids. However, I have a brain which obviously - you do not. Good luck to you too! You are gonna need it!!

Dear Ellen,

Since you brought it up, it's only fair to ask 'what league are you in?' (to judge whether you are in or out of your league.)

If senility is making it hard for you to explain, then perhaps your adult grandchildren can explain it to us. Or perhaps your lover, Whispers, will come to your rescue with words of encouragement.

Good luck!

Cap'n Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
However, I have a brain which obviously - you do not. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
[Private tag to Austin Ellen]

Pssst. You are not known for your intelligence. You should not bring up things like your "brain". It only brings more attention to the vapid nature of your existence here.

Your welcome. [/Private]
I'm deep under Whispers' skin. He doesn't know how to deal with it. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
LOL.....

Your the one reduced to childish behavior Capn
Talk about trying to get some attention! LOL Coming from Whispers, oh, that's a good one!

There is no DEBATE when this gasbag make foolish bitter derogatory comments about women. DEBATE what? He say stupid things. The vast majority of this community knows that so there is no real purpose in debating the nonsense that he posts.

And when Whispers talks about what "other people's" problems are, he's actually talking about himself. Like when he accuses women of being needy, when Whispers is the most needy person on the board.

Whispers: "Look at me!" "Notice me!"

It's quite pathetic. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I thought that was me?
Oh my dog - that is funny...I'm not in Whispers age category - not by a long shot--and I've never had kids hence no grand kids. However, I have a brain which obviously - you do not. Good luck to you too! You are gonna need it!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
[IMG][/IMG]