Review special not honored by five eccie guys

If the guys agreed to the special they should write a review. Doesn't matter if it's a yes or no.
You do what you agree to do...period.
Either way, own up with some balls and write a review whether favorable or not. This was the agreement. Originally Posted by MaxShaft
IMO it shouldn't have to take "some balls" to write a negative review.

It seems to me that the way to get good reviews is to consistently give good service...

often times, too often .. outside of hobbying .. too ....

.... lower prices mean lower services.

I'm not suggesting this person provided sub-par companionship, at all. She is cute also.

My observation was of a general nature.
It's crappy when hobbyists get the review price but don't write the reviews. I think that's no different than shorting the envelope.

So what do you do? One thing I'd suggest is to make sure you put a time limit as part of your special - "review to be written within 72 hours of the session" or something like that. Otherwise he may just say he's going to do it when he gets around to it. Clear expectations are never a bad thing.

I'd say that after the time expires (with a grace period, if you're feeling kind) post an alert. The guy stole from you. But I don't think it's the job of Eccie or the mods to take any further steps - they're not the hobby police, nor should they be.
Thanks again to Houston guy for writing a review of me on the same day he met me.
It was very much appreciated.

But hey I'm really new here and was really counting on the other guys that met me for the $100/hr review special to write their promised review so I can get verified.

Five of them still have not written it yet.

• aduren (you met me before Kaya Jolee yet posted her review already. Where's my review?)

All five met me the week of 10/21. Still no review.
Is it fair to say I've waited long enough for them to get around to writing a review?

How do I get verified if they don't post their promised reviews? Is Houston guy's one review enough?

Hey each of you on my list. At least you can respond to this thread and say you had a session with me.
Maybe eccie will be ok with that so I can get verified. Thanks in advance if and when you do. Originally Posted by Aaliyah Lee

Experience here is earned the hard way. Looking at the profiles of the guys you called out showed that 4 of the 5 only had a few reviews to their credit. Homework would have weeded them out as guys who probably would not honor the deal.

Should you ever need to run a review special in the future, I would limit it to guys who have many reviews under their belt. They tend to want to tell the world of their awesome sexual exploits.

It never hurts to ask another gal for some help finding a "respected" member to help you get that verified status or get a review done after the sessioin in a timely fashion.

Well, you got your VP now. Congratulations. be safe. Screen. and have fun.