Encounter: Cindy hit it out of the park TWICE and is instant ATF material! Milking goddess and brings a new uniqueness to Dallas!

Tried to venture out to see this one now that I have premium access restored but she was booked during my evening availability. Xan, solid review!
Tried to venture out to see this one now that I have premium access restored but she was booked during my evening availability. Xan, solid review! Originally Posted by golfistheanswer
HOT cookies go fast out the oven.
  • Xan
  • 02-16-2019, 02:06 PM
Tried to venture out to see this one now that I have premium access restored but she was booked during my evening availability. Xan, solid review! Originally Posted by golfistheanswer

It is difficult sometimes but you gotta make the time. She's worth it
Was looking at the reviews with most views. Kudos to this review for not resorting to the picture baiting mechanism. Can't wait to get my review credit to read!
Saw her before midnight. She claimed to be 28
  • PBJ
  • 02-20-2019, 06:29 AM
Great review. She was mind blowing
Was looking at the reviews with most views. Kudos to this review for not resorting to the picture baiting mechanism. Can't wait to get my review credit to read! Originally Posted by Fornikateher
I'll double the Kudos. Also worth the read and probably why it has gotten good reviews without baiting.
  • Goser
  • 02-22-2019, 12:05 PM
Great review. She was mind blowing Originally Posted by PBJ
After multiple repeat visits with this PSE MILKING Queen I'm officially addicted to her pussy. Just heads up just found out she will be going on vacation and her last day working is March 2.
  • Goser
  • 04-02-2019, 10:58 AM
It is difficult sometimes but you gotta make the time. She's worth it Originally Posted by Xan
She's diffidently worth it, her latest trick is riding me RCG while giving me a PM it was MIND BLOWING!!
Also is the TS pretty much mandatory? I always shower before I go and I find the TS a waste of time in my experience, would the providers treat me differently if I skipped the TS altogether and went straight for the massage first?