TSA's Grip on Internal Travel is Tightening

Still true, though, isn't it?
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Still true, though, isn't it? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

only if you can tell me where we get the $$$ to put eyes on every highway in the country
When has money stopped the government from doing anything it wants to? Now answer the question.
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 01:20 PM
When has money stopped the government from doing anything it wants to? Now answer the question. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
with all the spending cuts looming on the horizion, dumping $$$ in your conspiracy horseshit is more than unlikely ... when all of your little anti government daydreams come true let me know ... until then youre nothing more than a fart in a whirlwind
They are coming true. You'd know that if you read the articles.

No wonder I have so many posts, I actually try to educate these stupid people. If it weren't for trying to respond to utter stupidity, my post count would be less than 200.
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 01:32 PM
They are coming true. You'd know that if you read the articles.

No wonder I have so many posts, I actually try to educate these stupid people. If it weren't for trying to respond to utter stupidity, my post count would be less than 200. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
the vast majority of your posts contain links that clearly read " could" or "possibly" but NEVER say "DID" ...
the biggest freedom of all remains untouched ...

everyone has a choice how they travel

anyone who doesnt like trains, planes, buses or piss stops dont freaking use them ... nobody is holding a gun to your head.

The End Originally Posted by CJ7
Some people's only way to work is on a train or a bus. CC's right: box cutters were legal. All that security and still 9/11 happened. Now, I stripped of my liquids and wine opener. I'm much safer now. Additionally, there have been road blocks set up also.

We aren't being "protected" we are being herded and stripped of our Liberty live and in color.
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Some people's only way to work is on a train or a bus. Additionally, there have been road blocks set up also.

We aren't being "protected" we are being herded and stripped of our Liberty live and in color. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

read the article .. not one single instance of any of the aforementioned liberty stripping actions have made it past a buried proposal ... nothing has been passed into law, and nothing was mentioned how the proposal would or will be funded ...

government'll getcha !! BOO !
Once they get it set up, it will be too late to stop them. But you don't care, as long as you're safe, freedom and liberty be damned. Right, CBJ7?
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Once they get it set up, it will be too late to stop them. But you don't care, as long as you're safe, freedom and liberty be damned. Right, CBJ7? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

wrong shitstain, just like you worn out conspiracy bullshit
Well, I give a fuck about your liberty even if you don't. I also give a fuck about your safety even if you don't give a fuck about mine. So, now that we know where we stand on that may we continue?

Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
That's nice to know. So I should be thankful that you're standing up for me by advocating looser security and safety standards in airports?
That's nice to know. So I should be thankful that you're standing up for me by advocating looser security and safety standards in airports? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Of course not. I'm also not for random searches on the pretense of my "safety".
  • CJ7
  • 12-15-2012, 04:34 PM
if i get on a plane or not, Im for searching every sob that gets on any plane for everyones saftey ..

supposedly several people here would rather sacrifice 200 other peoples lives because they arent concerned for their own saftey ... fine, ride a bicycle at night down the middle of a highway without any lights and stay out of airports ...
I am a million+ mile Am Airlines customer..... couldn't care less about "peoples rights" when I travel.... if you don't like the process, take a bus, train or drive

friggen holidays and spring/summer break sucks big time cause of all the clue-less people doing their 2x/yr traveling.... hell even my 5 and 8 yr olds know the process and the dos/don'ts ....

the best deal is to just do a private jet.... you can get those fractional share deals or better yet,just like a boat, find a friend that has their own jet....
They are not going to be limiting themselves to planes anymore. That is the point. They will be investigating at buses, trains and highways. Your car could be stopped and searched at random with no probable cause.

Am I the only one that sees a problem with this?