CREDIT CARD PUSSY

I accept CC only because guys like to claim they can't find an ATM. That's fine dear, I take plastic as well...and it's only a 3.5% sales tax Originally Posted by MaryBeth
You mean transaction charge, not SALES tax, don't you?
You mean transaction charge, not SALES tax, don't you? Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
I meant what I said otherwise I wouldn't have typed it. Kthxbai
I accept CC only because guys like to claim they can't find an ATM. That's fine dear, I take plastic as well...and it's only a 3.5% sales tax Originally Posted by MaryBeth
You mean transaction charge, not SALES tax, don't you? Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
I meant what I said otherwise I wouldn't have typed it. Kthxbai Originally Posted by MaryBeth
strange

Arkansas Tax, Arkansas Department of Revenue, Corporate and ...

www.northwestregisteredagent.c om/arkansas-department-of-revenue.html‎
There are also a lot of local income taxes with a average rate of .06%. What is the average Arkansas sales tax rate(s)? 7.79%. The state has a 6% tax, but the ...

Texas | Tax Foundation

taxfoundation.org › ... › State Tax and Spending Policy‎Tax Foundation

Texas Sales and Excise Taxes Texas levies a 6.25% general sales or use tax on consumers, which is above the national median of 5.95%. The average local ...

On average, however, credit card transaction fees on a $100 charge would amount to between $2.50 and $3.
American Express, in contrast to the other card issuers, issues merchant accounts directly and governs its own rates. That means that regardless of which credit card processor you choose, you must always pay American Express’ rate when swiping American Express cards. This fee ranges from 2.3% to 3.5%, based on the type of business you run. As a result, many smaller businesses choose not to allow customers to use American Express credit cards because of the higher costs to process such cards.
from https://instoredoes.com/blog/making-...rocessing-fees
getting American Express bonus points for renting that... priceless

but to be fair to other cards, many have a user(buyer) pay back for using.
WoW ! That was impressive !
Fixed that for ya
Your idiocy continues to amaze, as if we dawgs are fine upstanding, law abiding, truthful, trustworthy citizens! Yeah , right. Who here, would trust you with anything?
I'm beginning to believe there's more pussies posting around ArkEccie, than show up in showcases.
bayou boy Originally Posted by Thibodaux
Speaking of yourself again I see there little boy..

But the again no one gives s little person like you any credit for having any brains or intestinal fortitude outside of your internet tough guy bullshit.

Paypal will just take the money and freeze your account if they believe it is part of any illegal transaction.
Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
humm...

But the again no one gives s little person like you any credit for having any brains Originally Posted by bladtinzu
classic
  • artax
  • 04-07-2014, 03:00 PM
don't like the paper trail- if short on funds can get cash advance- I know you might pay some fees and a higher rate on cash advance, but I assume we are only talking a couple hundred bucks- just think its safer to use cash
don't like the paper trail- if short on funds can get cash advance- I know you might pay some fees and a higher rate on cash advance, but I assume we are only talking a couple hundred bucks- just think its safer to use cash Originally Posted by artax
Cash advance? From the check cashing scam artist stores?
Speaking of yourself again I see there little boy..

But the again no one gives s little person like you any credit for having any brains or intestinal fortitude outside of your internet tough guy bullshit. Originally Posted by bladtinzu

Pot, meet kettle.
Cash advance? From the check cashing scam artist stores? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I think he means if you're low on funds that you should go to a bank and get a cash advance before swiping it on someone's phone in a hotel room.
I think he means if you're low on funds that you should go to a bank and get a cash advance before swiping it on someone's phone in a hotel room. Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Why anyone would do either is beyond me. If you lack the cash on hand you seriously need to find a new hobby.

And I wonder something. If (just saying "if" for arguments sake) one uses credit cards as a way to render services do they (1) Pay taxes on that amount as I am sure the service doing the processing reports it and (2) Are they charged the pesky charges the major credit card companies charge legit merchants (2-4% depending on the card)? And if so do they pass these "costs" along to the consumer (the guys)?
Pot, meet kettle. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Seriously? Is that all you could manage to come up with? I am so hurt..
Nothing hurtful meant by that. Just stating the facts. Troll on.