Ever have provider try and initiate BBFS?

I have personally experienced a very well reviewed provider here on Eccie giving me the option of BB, right from the very first meeting. She even offered BB Greek. I politely declined and asked for a cover. She rubbed lube all over me and THEN put a condom on.

During Greek, the condom naturally started to slip off from the tightness and the lube. She told me to keep going, and I almost had to fight my way off of her to go to the bathroom, wipe all the lube off, and put on another condom.

Considering this was my first encounter with her, and she has well over 30-40 reviews on Eccie, I highly doubt this was an isolated incident. Honestly, it scared the shit out of me and I have never returned.
OMG... what the hell are you scared of?? HIV?? OMG! Un-friggin believable!

Bluester
Could be your imagination, maybe it's not. Who knows. You could email her and ask her if she was trying to pull you in without a condom. Sometimes communication is key.
I do think many women are doing BBFS or BB anal, just not admitting it. They do it for the glowing reviews or for the tip. I was once chatting with a fella here and he named a bunch of women who offered him BBFS. He did it with a few, but felt bad so he got out of the habit. These women are prolific posters here. No I won't be saying who. But i was shocked when he told me who they were, unless he was lying. Who knows. But it seems from the various threads you men start, that women are doing BBFS.
Are these threads useless unless names are named?
  • E2
  • 06-15-2011, 09:23 AM
Somebody graduated from the Humpty school of hobbying. Originally Posted by Codybeast

All right!
Stop whatcha doin'
'cause I'm about to ruin
the image and the style that ya used to.
I look funny
but yo I'm makin' money see
so yo world I hope you're ready for me.
Now gather round
I'm the new fool in town
and my sound's laid down by the Underground.
I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
so just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.
I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.....
Are these threads useless unless names are named? Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Meh, they would just become he-said-she-said if names are named.

It's really Humpty that's from the school of blue. blue has been around.