What is a BBW?

OP- You would have gotten a much quicker answer to your question by simply google-ing what BBW stood for...Just a thought
Shakin' the bush boss. Shakin' it. Still shakin' it here boss...
Got it jed.

In other words please quit being offended and letting people's behavior ruin your fun. It ruins other peoples fun when you do. The people whose fun your ruining really don't want their fun ruined. Fuck, sorry...didn't mean to come so close to drawing a parallel. Hope everyone's fun is still intact.
<sigh>......... Here we go again indeed...... (On more points than one AGAIN)......

Its pretty simple..... In regards to a Hooker review and information exchange board.... BBW = Big Beautiful Woman........ Whether you choose to agree with the meaning behind it or not that is what it stands for......

As far as the rest goes....... Its been old...... Old the piling on and bashing........ Old the over reaction and striking back..... Old the absurd parallels made between topics............ Yet no one wants to grow up or turn the page.........

How about Assholes stop being assholes about this topic on this thread....... How about people not over reacting to assholes making asshole comments in this thread....... How about, for a change, we have a grown up or heaven forbid a fun conversation about this without pissing some or everyone off? Wouldn't that be novel?

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
That would be a perfect world!
My last comment on the subject.

Mooooooo, spout!
Got it jed.

In other words please quit being offended and letting people's behavior ruin your fun. It ruins other peoples fun when you do. The people whose fun your ruining really don't want their fun ruined. Fuck, sorry...didn't mean to come so close to drawing a parallel. Hope everyone's fun is still intact. Originally Posted by tracer

Good to see you around.
BBW= Big Beautiful Woman but to me that means a woman with an exaggerated womanly shape...Big Hips, Big Butt, Big breast, small waist and lil to no stomach.
My favorite feature of BBW's is that you can have fun with them all over their bodies. You can lube up any one of the 10 to 20 folds that they have, and hump away. You're not restricted to just the usual three holes. Sometimes though you will come across an old sandwich that was lost and forgotten, and got covered by a flab or two. That is a little disgusting, but is quite rare. ECCIE has a very large supply of BBW's. We are very lucky indeed.
Got it jed.

In other words please quit being offended and letting people's behavior ruin your fun. It ruins other peoples fun when you do. The people whose fun your ruining really don't want their fun ruined. Fuck, sorry...didn't mean to come so close to drawing a parallel. Hope everyone's fun is still intact. Originally Posted by tracer

Good to see you around. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Not sure I see any humor in that..... Other then the HILARIOUS misspelling of my name to passively agressively drop a hillbillie reference on me...... How funny...... But I do like how, like my ex wife, some like to pick out the one singular nugget in an entire post to contort to further their own agends....... But I guess some people will never be happy nor satisfied.......

My favorite feature of BBW's is....... Originally Posted by John Revolta
This..... Is not at all funny actually........ And seeing as we are devoid of an adult conversation on this subject again...... There is really no need to continue on with this one....... Same shit..... Still Old and played......

JaD