If You Don't Own a Business STFU

The IRS gets to audit his return not every POS lib in the country. Once his audit is over then releasing the return is expected.

You seem really concerned about his tax return yet have zero interest in HRC missing emails. Typical lib hypocrisy. Originally Posted by Budman

I don't want to Audit him. I just want him to release it. and Hillary can release her emails too....one thing for sure is that we know Trump has his returns while it appears Hilary no longer has the emails.
and if the muthafucker ain't paying FED TAX then he can't fucking complain about shit in this country Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You do know that the employer pays FED TAX (As you call it) over and above what the employee pays don't you? On the employee behalf. Those funds are never returned to employer, but the employee will get a refund.
You do know that the employer pays FED TAX (As you call it) over and above what the employee pays don't you? On the employee behalf. Those funds are never returned to employer, but the employee will get a refund. Originally Posted by canuckeight
when that son of a queer starts paying fed tax come holla at me.
when that son of a queer starts paying fed tax come holla at me. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

humm, 39,000 employees. I just hollaed back.
Your move genius.
I don't want to Audit him. I just want him to release it. and Hillary can release her emails too....one thing for sure is that we know Trump has his returns while it appears Hilary no longer has the emails. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
And Therein lies the rub dipshit. Trump is under no legal obligation to release his taxes. Clintons emails belong to the American people. She broke the law sap sucker.
I'vesmalldick don't have any balls that alone be smart enough to know how to start business although he and assup work a gloryhole in the mountains of Kansas HAHAHAHA Originally Posted by gary5912
Good to see you got your face out of your boy friends lap long enough to puke some meaningless crap on the forum gary the fag.
humm, 39,000 employees. I just hollaed back.
Your move genius. Originally Posted by canuckeight
when that incest loving tax dodger releases his tax returns come holla at me.
when that incest loving tax dodger releases his tax returns come holla at me. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fair enough, when we get the emails stating she sold American secrets to Saudi Arabia, China and Iran. No Problem. Trouble with you libs is you can never stay on talking point. The discussion was about FED TAXES.

So, I am going to explain in terms you understand.
Lets say you are in your favorite glory hole and the employer sticks his cock in for you to blow it. The first rope you get in your mouth is tax deductible by you. But the second rope he shoots in your eye and on your doo, the employer cannot write that off. So in essence you get a free load of cum in your eye.
Understand now Sistrunk?
when that incest loving tax dodger releases his tax returns come holla at me. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Are you saying he is a tax dodger because he used a legal deduction to lower his tax liability? Do you write off your mortgage interest and property tax on your federal income tax return? How about miles driven for work? No one has proven he did anything against the law. The IRS is doing an audit to determine if he followed the tax code. When they finish their audit then his return should be released.

We know HRC broke the law in numerous instances and yet you have no concern about any of it. You are a partisan fool.
who cares he's only paying them minimum wage anyway they're better off going to Burger King at least they can rise to the ranks of shift manager like Bimbo.

and the number is 31,000 not 51,000 stop trying to inflate that clowns numbers. Futhermore, he's not self made at all like Michael Bloomberg, his pops gave him the seed money and without that seed money he's nothing but another old angry bitter redneck trying to fuck his own daughter.

furthermore he's been bailed out by middle eastern sheiks. This fucking clown lost everything his dad gifted him and he's lucky he was able to inflate his wealth so that Middle Eastern MUSLIM investors would even think about saving his dumb ass. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh here we go.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 10-05-2016, 09:31 PM
and if the muthafucker ain't paying FED TAX then he can't fucking complain about shit in this country Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Do you think we should apply such a standard to everyone else, also?
You know what?

I own a business and my tax returns are nobodies fucking business..

Trumps tax returns are only relevant to narrow minded minimum wage imbeciles.

Period.

That standard would disqualify over half of you whiny-ass lib-retards from being on the voter rolls, Sissy Chap.
you do know that 51,000 as far as the state of New York is concerned, the number as correct.
I don't want to Audit him. I just want him to release it. and Hillary can release her emails too....one thing for sure is that we know Trump has his returns while it appears Hilary no longer has the emails. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's true. Finally, Fisting Chaps, you are right. Trump's tax returns exist. He did not destroy the evidence when the IRS informed him of the audit. When Hillary was told to turn over her emails, she destroyed them. She did not comply with the law, in fact, she destroyed the evidence that was demanded. Trump obeyed the law. Hillary obstructed justice. If Trump committed a crime, the audit will reveal it. Hillary committed a crime by covering up greater crimes.

You are right, Fisting Chaps. Trump obeyed the law, Hillary broke it. Thank you.