What's the difference between a provider and an streetwalker ie Hooker??

You're killing me girl.... you would be surprised.... Originally Posted by Holly Love
Girl ?
#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

I can't believe no one else caught this. Originally Posted by SAangel27
Lol. So you real name is sangel27. Rawdog is my alter ego I use it as a screen name. So I must post my real name for you you didn't post yours. No one caught it because there wasn't anything to catch.
Naughty is a female and thereby disqualified as a WK. You only have 2.
Thanks Grace. Xoxo
#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

I can't believe no one else caught this. Originally Posted by SAangel27

Who says they haven't?
Speech on this board is free. Free for me free for you, free for everyone. If you don't like the thread don't reply to it. I don't reply to threads I don't like. And there are thousands of them. Some people like my threads I get pm about them but if it upsets u don't read it.

I'm sorry that people who don't like to read what I say keep reading what I say
"Your an idiot"

God, it never gets old.

"Your an idiot"

"Your an idiot"

"Your an idiot"
I'm going to leave this open ended so you tell me your takes on the subject. Originally Posted by Raw dog
nothing except geography.
"Your an idiot" Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse
Well this dented, tarnished, and patched knight simply wants to kick the fool.
May I? After you're done that is.
  • Old-T
  • 08-14-2014, 09:23 PM
Speech on this board is free. Free for me free for you, free for everyone. If you don't like the thread don't reply to it. I don't reply to threads I don't like. And there are thousands of them. Some people like my threads I get pm about them but if it upsets u don't read it.

I'm sorry that people who don't like to read what I say keep reading what I say Originally Posted by Raw dog
You truly don't get it. We are not upset at what you are posting, we are laughing at what you are posting. There is a decided difference.
... blah blah blah ... Originally Posted by Raw dog
... blah blah blah ... Originally Posted by Raw dog
Pssssst. Hey, OP. Pssssst.

Did you miss Old-T's rebuttal? It was post #27. You just kind of skipped over it like it wasn't there. But, it is there. Post #27. Don't you wish to reply to Post #27?

(Reminds me of Kurt Russell as Wyatt Earp slapping around Billy Bob Thornton, the obnoxious pharo dealer in Tombstone, saying, "Well, are you just gonna sit there and bleed?")

Well, are you?
He's skipped over the fact I'm a girl in at least 10 post in at least four threads.

"Your an idiot"

"Your an idiot"
Wow I just got 4 in a row!! Using the board to attack another member because you seem to love to read what ever he says. And then get offended by it.

Follow me to "another realm"children. You can bash me there
I just like your quote. I like it a lot. Not bashing. You're the one who keeps insulting me...
i think this kid just discovered the internets.

his mom is gonna piiiiiisssed.