Way Too Much Exaggeration within Reviews!!

I get a kick out of the reviews where the guy mentions how big his dick is "annoyed because I had to bring my own Magnums", and how many times he made the girl come "I don't say this to just anyone, but you really made me come big boy!" Hilarious and sad at the same time!
That does not make any sense. How do you know what the ROS of the review says going by the title of the reviews and physical descriptions of the providers?

As I said, a little embellishment of how things went about is okay if you wish to do it, but a guy blatantly putting in activities and services received but not rendered by the provider should be called out and you will know it by future reviews of the same provider by other guys who did not report receiving those services. Originally Posted by davidfree986

Not sure what kind of ladies you gents see, but not all of us eat, shit, and breathe ECCIE. Any provider going through the necessary steps or paying for ROS obviously does eat, shit, breathe, lives, and would surely die for this site....its just not that crucial.

When I see titles like " OMGGGGGGG THE WORLDS MOST GORRGEPUS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " (long title, all caps, extravagance) I tend to get skeptical especial when the reviewer has patterns of it, BUTT, thats just ME.

As for activities, of course even with ROS one couldn't tell
All of my 300+ reviews are accurate in the eyes of the reviewer.

When I see titles like " OMGGGGGGG THE WORLDS MOST GORRGEPUS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " (long title, all caps, extravagance) I tend to get skeptical especial when the reviewer has patterns of it, BUTT, thats just ME.

As for activities, of course even with ROS one couldn't tell Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Believe it or not, a title like that may mean that is what the guy's opinion of the provider is, and he has every right to do so, after all, it is his review and the only opinion that counts in it is his. If he has several reviews that have the same title, of the provider being most gorgeous, then obviously, they all cannot be the same in the looks department, but he can have the opinion that each one is gorgeous to him. Or they may just be that hyped up about their experience with that provider, nothing wrong with that at all.

Back to the OP original subject of exaggeration, the ones that I question and have a problem with are when some guys also do that kind of format in the title of their reviews for the only purpose of drawing attention to themselves and/or to bait business in the door for the provider. Those reviews are not only exaggerated in the title, but also in activities reported the ROS body of the review. Usually, those reviews are written by the pimps, owners of studios to get their business up and running at the start, the WK friends of the provider at her request or even providers themselves when they are starting out or have not had any reviews in a while.
If I was a provider, I'd find my way into ML, ROS, and private tags. That's business intelligence. Know your strengths and play to them.
Its only true when it says I made you cum 30x with a mere butterfly flicker of my tongue. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I see my reputation proceeds me! LMFAO
Not sure what kind of ladies you gents see, but not all of us eat, shit, and breathe ECCIE. Any provider going through the necessary steps or paying for ROS obviously does eat, shit, breathe, lives, and would surely die for this site....its just not that crucial.

As for activities, of course even with ROS one couldn't tell Originally Posted by Eva Damita
+1
well said dear!
Reviews TCB skills incall (good / bad area clean sheets etc) BCD provider does what in ad , list of activities , pictures , age , description are accurate . I'm just saying