Provider Pricing Example 6 - Eryn (Professor SL Class Project)

Ask me if I give two fucks about this poll... seriously.. ask me.... no one else does either... get some new material..: Originally Posted by Eryn
I love this woman.
I'm a big fan of Eryn and I also don't understand how anyone could chime in if they have never experienced the "sport fucking" that is Eryn
She tells it like it is in and out of the bedroom
If you don't like it, Kick Rocks
How do providers keep track of guys that they absolutely will not see after some altercation on these forums? It seems like these lists would be rather large with the culture of these forums lol.
I had FUN with Eryn and she took it easy on me
I had FUN with Eryn and she took it easy on me Originally Posted by fun2come
I should be so lucky...
So do I, MattM
I wouldn't do you for 5000... so keep it pushin, loser.no one sings ur praises. Period. In fact,, it's just the opposite.. most women think you are insignificant.. average at best. Nothing special.. ur just.. there. You don't matter.. ur wallet does.. but that's about it..
but thanks for chiming in. We never had a session. We never will. How the fuck an you even offer your opinion? Type less..... try to get someone to pretend to like you for an hour.. I'm sure it's tedious.. ur pretty terrible as a human Originally Posted by Eryn
Bump
I mean saying 'she's Italian!" when someone complains about a bad attitude doesn't make a bad attitude disappear, or make people more likely to put up with it. Then again a lot of girls are probably insulted by these polls so it's really more a measure of how she handles being insulted. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
As dumb as it sounds I almost wish all the woman with polls had negative results, just so that we could see their reaction to it. There is something revealing about how a person takes negativity. Everyone is calm, cool, and collected with there is nothing to be outraged about.
I just can't figure why a provider hasn't done a poll on how much a guy would have to dish out to be seen.

Options could be...
Free
No money is worth it

Come on ladies, You can do it.
Eryn is one of the coolest gals out there, no worries whispers is fat ass anyway. unlike us fit guys whom you enjoy