The guys with lots of money... They could spend 5k on you shopping in an afternoon. Who do they spend it onand how can you make that happen to you?

...to BuggleBoy who never toots his own horn Originally Posted by Still Looking
I tried to toot myself but found out that I was not flexible enough, but have never been "tootless" since joining eccie and finding a plethora of lovely ladies eager to take care of my business.

The only reason that I am still able to afford to play is working full time to pay my bills, working well past what I thought would be my normal retirement age. Ya gotta love the 2008 Depression, I don't care what the politicians called it. Bad times for all, but the times have now turned better and the 20-year old girls still look as good as ever.

Life is good. Merry Christmas SL,

BB

P.S. By the way, it's "BugleBoy"
BugleBoy....sorry between this new iPhone sex and lots of holiday cheer on board ...well you understand
BugleBoy....sorry between this new iPhone, sex, and lots of holiday cheer on board ...well you understand Originally Posted by Still Looking
Let me know if I didn't correct that punctuation correctly, because if I didn't I'd sure like to know about this iPhone Sex thingy. Sound painful.
WOW billionaire clients? Next to impossible to spend the income from that kind of money commonly known as "old money". So if the guy truly is a billionaire why hasn't he bought you a house and car? It would be like him buying a shirt no big deal!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Don't fret, SL, they're still playing your song...

BugleBoy....sorry between this new iPhone sex and lots of holiday cheer on board ...well you understand Originally Posted by Still Looking

Yep I understand, you have most of your blood in your little head and your thinking head is off in outer space. Happens to me all the time, especially when trying to do eccie on iPhone and even on iPad.

BB
to Cinnamon who proved a shark bite is harmless Originally Posted by Still Looking

Merry Christmas, Still Looking (to Slamdango that Latasian chick).

10354170_570955369607603_1526208278789454576_n.jpg
Don't fret, SL, they're still playing your song...

Originally Posted by Centaur
Old is good with it comes "wisdom". The kind of wisdom that says work hard and smart when your young and when you get old date young chicks! Because you can...

Yep I understand, you have most of your blood in your little head and your thinking head is off in outer space. Happens to me all the time, especially when trying to do eccie on iPhone and even on iPad.

BB Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Merry Christmas, Still Looking (to Slamdango that Latasian chick).

Attachment 377467
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
Let me know if I didn't correct that punctuation correctly, because if I didn't I'd sure like to know about this iPhone Sex thingy. Sound painful. Originally Posted by FoulRon
Damn it.... It's not an iPhone Sex it's an iPhone 6... I was scammed...Again!
That's right there are lots of guys that have plenty of cash. Tons of discretionary income they can blow on anything they want. That includes the hobby and providers. So ladies has that happened to you? Share your stories. How did you make that happen? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Well it looks as thou it's time to share the answer to the question which girls get the big money! Yeah I know I didn't directly ask the question but I was hoping more ladies would weight in bringing it out! The answer is:

The ones that don't ask for it!

I don't know about a gift or gifts the equivalent of 5k, I'm afraid I wouldn't have the graciousness to receive such an extravagance without feeling somehow like I was taking advantage of their generosity. Perhaps I should get over that quickly as some men are very magnanimous and balking or flat turning away their gifts diminishes the pleasure they feel when giving gifts.

However, these gorgeous Gucci piped patent oxford stilettos just arrived, and I know they are very expensive. I accepted and will wear them graciously and with tender thoughts of the gentleman who gave them to me. Which was the intention of the gift in the first place.

Those are some faaaancy shit kickers, Ms. V.
I don't know about a gift or gifts the equivalent of 5k, I'm afraid I wouldn't have the graciousness to receive such an extravagance without feeling somehow like I was taking advantage of their generosity. Perhaps I should get over that quickly as some men are very magnanimous and balking or flat turning away their gifts diminishes the pleasure they feel when giving gifts.

However, these gorgeous Gucci piped patent oxford stilettos just arrived, and I know they are very expensive. I accepted and will wear them graciously and with tender thoughts of the gentleman who gave them to me. Which was the intention of the gift in the first place.

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Gosh I hope they fit nice!

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Ohh the Newton your beau has good tastes!