RIP Lemmy Kilmister

As long as Motörhead toured and you never saw fit to go to a concert... Oh the irony... Originally Posted by pyramider
I was too young for the early part and never had the opportunity later in life for one reason or another.

Again, you don't have to post on every thread. You don't know who Lemmy was? Then fuck off.
Why the rudeness? Overcompensating again.

I can post in any thread I wish.
Again, the "rudeness" is because you can't help yourself from posting asinine bullshit on EVERY post you can. You didn't know who Lemmy was, you could have just moved on.
Not all of my posts are the same, but you are too lazy to look ...
Be careful Al, 3 sides has been known to change his avatar at will.

(I bet Lemmy is laughing his ass off at this!)
You're right. They're not the same. Just rarely do they add anything to the discussion. At any rate, why in the hell am I still arguing with you? Judging by the amount of posts you have, you practically live here. Go ahead and have the last word.

Taint.
RIP. Lemmy was one of the greatest musicians I've ever heard and a human who lived life on his terms...much love and respect.
Motorhead legend Lemmy Kilmister passed yesterday after a short fight with an aggressive form of cancer, he was 70 and stayed true to his music. Originally Posted by Nicolet
He will be missed.REST IN PEACE.God bless family and friends.
Never heard of Lenny. Originally Posted by pyramider
lemmy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemmy

If he was a legend I would have heard of him. Originally Posted by pyramider
lemmy understands you are a taint freak and don't get out much. he also understands why you've never heard of him.

In his 2002 autobiography White Line Fever, Lemmy had written:
People don't become better when they're dead; you just talk about them as if they are, but it's not true! People are still assholes, they're just dead assholes! … I didn't have a really important life, but at least it's been funny.[43]
Ian Fraser "Lemmy" Kilmister porked more poon than you and me put together and he didn't have to pay for it.

Lemmy understands you are a taint freak and don't get out much. he also understands why you've never heard of him.

In his 2002 autobiography White Line Fever, Lemmy had written:
People don't become better when they're dead; you just talk about them as if they are, but it's not true! People are still assholes, they're just dead assholes! … I didn't have a really important life, but at least it's been funny.[43]
Ian Fraser "Lemmy" Kilmister porked more poon than you and me put together and he didn't have to pay for it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The_Waco_Kid...
(Here is your Theme Song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zECJ8ju0qo
The_Waco_Kid...
(Here is your Theme Song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zECJ8ju0qo
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi
i prefer the ending.

the best ending of the three Spaghetti westerns was actually "For a Few Dollars More" made before "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly".

this is the beginning of the "antihero" theme. Clint invented it. Quentin Tarantino used it in "Pulp Fiction" .. Clint is the "Shepard", Col. Douglas Mortimer is the "Righteous Man" and Indio is the "tyranny of Evil."

but this thread is about Lemmy..

not quite as good as the original but who cares?

if i had to pick one song to identify Lemmy and Motorhead, this would be it.