2011 Provider Of The Year

I couldn't pick just one. 2011 had some truly memorable experiences for me. Originally Posted by blowpop
That's what I wanted to say. Thanks bp. However, there are a couple that I do favor over the others.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red Originally Posted by Darth Houston
thanks hun
thanks hun Originally Posted by rubyred
Hey Ruby, have to ask you a question....is it true that you really don't enjoy DATY? If it is true...that would be a damn shame. Please say it's not....
Hey Ruby, have to ask you a question....is it true that you really don't enjoy DATY? If it is true...that would be a damn shame. Please say it's not.... Originally Posted by Sarunga

I enjoy DATY, BUT...my body is very sensitive to germs. DATY has caused me problems in the past and after taking that off of my menu those problems have gone away! A persons mouth has lots of germs........Other parts of the body have just as much, like your hands, which is why i always bring my own soap :P
Ruby Red Originally Posted by Darth Houston
+1
Hold on Houston... I'll be down to give you a taste of Dallas soon. I wanna be on NEXT year's Provider of the Year post.

I'll be Eccie Addict's fave for next year.... lol. Yes! I'm still coming for you on the 11th. Better get ready, E.A. Eat your wheaties and get your scuba gear out.

Super!!!... you're in my line of fire while I'm there too. Gotta have some drinks girl. I'll put you on my Top 5 provider list.
Audrina Monroe all around service is awesome ..
Newbies Isabella and Snowbunnie Marie both are money worth the bang...
Symone of Houston for me Originally Posted by tcx
I agree with TCX, Symone of Houston is a true Texas treasure. Great rates.....Great service......Super Sweet.... its a win, win, win!!
I have to say that I had only 1 disappointment in 2011 and that was all. I had a great year and I'd like to thank all the ladies I've had the pleasure of spending time with. You are all provider of the year in my book
There are several locally as well as my Dallas faves...that had me driving home from the session with a major boner as I went over the details in my mind.

I wouldn't feel comfortable naming just one. They were all wonderful in their own special way.

Here's to making 2012 as equally satisfying.
Emmabunnie! She truly loves what she does. And it showes.
Emmabunnie! She truly loves what she does. And it showes. Originally Posted by Mike1971
Awww
I enjoy DATY, BUT...my body is very sensitive to germs. DATY has caused me problems in the past and after taking that off of my menu those problems have gone away! A persons mouth has lots of germs........Other parts of the body have just as much, like your hands, which is why i always bring my own soap :P Originally Posted by rubyred
Thanks for the honest reply Ruby. It would be absolute torture for me...if I'm not able to DATY....in a session with you....with that reddish trimming. I'm one of those souls that enjoy the oral aspect of things...maybe a bit more than the other stuff. Hopefully....this is not a "universal" rule..
  • SCBOY
  • 01-04-2012, 09:33 PM
A few ladies at the top of my list for 2011 are
1. Mrianda of Latinas Elite
2. Laura Garza
3. Genesis Nicole