What is this site worth?

Brutha....puhleeezee....

Grow a set & let's talk.... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
GOOD GOD....Brutha....you type GREAT.....with your pair.
Heh
  • Seedy
  • 06-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Some people are very adept at making "friends" on the board.....lol
Somehow or another, I found a real interesting link that supposedly tells what a website is worth. I really don't know how accurate this is, or what the criteria is for getting the worth of a site, but it was interesting.

http://www.worthofweb.com

Today I did a search on several hobby sites and came up with this. Maybe these figures will shift during the week, day, or month, but I really don't know.

eccie net = $625,317
eros-houston = $14,967
p411 = $324,781
ymwv.net = $144
eraps.net =$3903
tube8.com = $147.62 million

Here is a search on other sites, taken from random.

Facebook = $7 billion
Youtube = $4.6 billion
chevrolet = $2.76 million
ford = $10.85 million
corvetteforums = $1.24 million
chron.com = $15.0 million
nfl.com = $20.55 million
twitter.com = $2.05 billion

I can't help but wonder why the giant gap between chevrolet and ford websites. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

************PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE ORIGINAL DATE OF THIS THREAD, WHICH WAS 5/25/2012***************

I know I'm bumping a really old thread, but I just wanted to update the worth of eccie.net.

As of today, ECCIE is worth $46,622 compared to $625,317 when this was first posted back in May of 2012. In all fairness, I'm not sure if the site that values websites is using the same parameters or not. I just found this interesting and seeing how this site isn't really a hobby site (unless you're a paid advertiser like adultfriendfinder) and how much this site has really deteriorated over the years.
Ownership is everything....ijs
Ownership is everything....ijs Originally Posted by Russ38
Yeah Russ but what's the motivation in owning a sinking ship.
Absolutely none Banks.....but as far as the FOSTA-SESTA bullshit that put it in motion....I thinck the guvment got bigger worries right now than trying to police a few fucktards and hooktards.....
  • Trey
  • 05-20-2020, 04:40 AM
Wow that's a big loss of value. But when your a social media site that offers nothing for its target audience but punishment if you openly discuss things the site is/was for. Today ask yourself what is Eccie for? I don't know. I spend more time now on 420 sites and cruise forum I joined. At least their sites are on topic.

The most active area is the political circle jerk. Maybe the site should move that direction.
The most active area is the political circle jerk. Maybe the site should move that direction. Originally Posted by Trey
true that.. I spend time there, for that reason.. I try to stay out of the circle jerk, those same 7-8 right-wing Fascists

reading through the thread, I remember seeing ECCIE's worth, some 3 years ago, or so.. I remember the figure $130,000.. so yeah, steady decline.
true that.. I spend time there, for that reason.. I try to stay out of the circle jerk, those same 7-8 right-wing Fascists

..... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You continue to demonstrate you need a memory check.

A few months ago you adopted a "conservative persona" to use in the Political Forum. For a short time, some of your posts actually made sense.