Pussy

Another sad story of the lack of a need for the male member. We are becoming extinct. Just useless cock walking the street. Ladies now have 400 horsepower 2 foot cocks available in any town. All we have is a one manpower guy tube thats needs coaxing and loving to even operate. Guys I think we are screwed. Originally Posted by burkalini
Yep, were only good for cutting grass now.
Another sad story of the lack of a need for the male member. We are becoming extinct. Ladies now have 400 horsepower 2 foot cocks available in any town. Originally Posted by burkalini
and when he tells you that your pussy tastes oh so good. And you can tell he means it. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Maybe Burk, but then again... a 400 horsepower 2 foot cock isn't going to whisper in a woman's ear and tell her "her pussy tastes oh so good" and mean it.

There may just be a little hope for us yet.
chocha ....

it's a good thing.
Another sad story of the lack of a need for the male member. We are becoming extinct. Just useless cock walking the street. Ladies now have 400 horsepower 2 foot cocks available in any town. All we have is a one manpower guy tube thats needs coaxing and loving to even operate. Guys I think we are screwed. Originally Posted by burkalini
Sorry
I didn't mean to set you off to a negative view...
Take the positive outlook...
Those of us who use the latex cocks are only enhancing the real cock. Kind of like the those who use the latex insert to enhance their boobs...

Women need all the sweet kindness that you men will give us! That will always be a fact!
POCKETBOOK !
Maybe Burk, but then again... a 400 horsepower 2 foot cock isn't going to whisper in a woman's ear and tell her "her pussy tastes oh so good" and mean it.

There may just be a little hope for us yet. Originally Posted by Biomech
so true, some of us still want the romance too