I WAS WRONG BOUT GMONEY1

I can somewhat empathize with her state of mind, knowing what she thought K9 meant... She probably just wanted to publicly distance herself as much as possible from GMoney. It was probably just a simple case of panic-action posting without thinking... Or enough explaining.

"I did see GMoney, but I never pleasured his poodle" would have sufficed.

Everyone makes mistakes. Don't banish her to the dog house, guys.
In her defense:

She may not have known his handle
The review was for an experience almost a month ago , and she may not have realized that and thought he posted a fakie..

I've never met her I'm just saying
In her defense:

She may not have known his handle
The review was for an experience almost a month ago , and she may not have realized that and thought he posted a fakie..

I've never met her I'm just saying Originally Posted by mooficious
DAYUM thats a hot avatar!!!

Well... im going to go offer Greek in hopes that Brad Pitt from the movie Troy will show up
Do u look like my avatar?
I sure don't I look like this

Everyone makes mistakes. Don't banish her to the dog house, guys. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ginger, are you saying we shouldn't dog her posts, nor should we hound or otherwise be ruff on her?
Ginger, are you saying we shouldn't dog her posts, nor should we hound or otherwise be ruff on her? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Exactly, ChicagoBoy.

I think all everyone wants here is honesty...did she see him, or didn't she? Some members might seem a little overly critical, but I think their bark is worse than their bite.
I think most of the member are barking up the wrong tree.
Kermit's a tea-bagger?
Odd, no one mentioned BBCR ...
BBCR??
When a review says " a clean shaved kitty", are we talking pussy or an Egyptian Cat now?
Odd, no one mentioned BBCR ... Originally Posted by pyramider
BBCR?? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
As the Cockneys say, " 'ear, 'ear! "

I'm sorry! I guess k9 does mean doggystyle! not sex with a dog! FEWF!!! MY APOLOGIES! Originally Posted by Remi
I knew what K9 meant but not sure about "FEWF!!!"